How and where to get testimonials?

swiminsoda

Jul 18, 2011
I have prepared a plr product package for sale (webpages + ebook + emails..etc). How do i get testimonials for it or how and where do can I get others to endorse with their photos, name and url?

Would appreciate any comments from any product creators here. :zzwhip:

Not much man. Start at $10 - $20 and see if they bite. Chances are if you are offering $ for anything on Cl, you will get 100 replies in 1 - 2 hours no matter what you are offering.

Please advise that the FTC in now checking for the relevance of the testimonials one place on his site, so once you receive your testimonials from the people who have tried your product, select the ones that look most relevant and honest.

Not much man. Start at $10 - $20 and see if they bite. Chances are if you are offering $ for anything on Cl, you will get 100 replies in 1 - 2 hours no matter what you are offering.

Sorry if this sounds dense, but what is CI?

Please advise that the FTC in now checking for the relevance of the testimonials one place on his site, so once you receive your testimonials from the people who have tried your product, select the ones that look most relevant and honest.

Thanks for the tip Natalie. I'd reject irrelevant testimonials anyway :love-smiley-005:

OP I like to ask random teen age girls for my testimonials. Sometimes I get more than that. ;)

Nobody has real testimonials. Most of them are invented by the owners of the product/site, but if you're lazy just use fivver. You can also get video testimonials for 5$, wich is even better.

This is probably the only forum where I am really getting honest feedback. I'm beginning to see the light :stonedsmilie:

WF rocks (... now don't let it get to your head).

Also ask your first few customers for testimonials or give away the first few for free with an arrangement to receive a testimonial afterwards.

If you're paying I'll happily do you a review :) I'm not doing anything tonight.

Also ask your first few customers for testimonials or give away the first few for free with an arrangement to receive a testimonial afterwards.

If you're paying I'll happily do you a review :) I'm not doing anything tonight.

I'll KIV your offer. Let me touch up my shit first and see how.