How About Links From 15 Super Powerful Web 2.0s With PR3+ & PA28-58 ? - FREE Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom4business

Aug 24, 2009
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
How About Links From 15 Super Powerful Web 2.0s With PR3+ & PA28-58 ? - FREE Review

Few rank charts below :

WPP_R1.png

WPP_R2.png

WPP_R3.png

WPP_R4.png

WPP_R5.png

WPP_R6.png

WPP_R7.png

WPP_R8.png

WPP_R9.png

WPP_R10.png

FREE REVIEWS

We offer 3 FREE Review Copies to 3 Eligible Members

Post below and claim your spot!!

So, you just posting on your aged accounts and not creating new profiles ?
Can we see your blogs before placing orders please?

I am an old client of you. I would like to receive this free review copy if it's possible. Thanks.

Thanks for all the interest guys. My Internet is really spotty now. Can't PM anyone with this. But I will get to all of you shortly.

Yes, these are aged accounts with real PR and PA.

If you need more posts you can find option to get upto 50 posts.

Really happy with previous work you've done, placing another order.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 7SM29495RK7996719.

REVIEW:

I was lucky enough to get a free review copy of 15 posts ( over delivered with 17! ). I got posts on Web 2.0 sites from tumblr, livejournal, & weebly. I like that diversity!

The average PA was anywhere from 27 - 42. Looking good so far! I got 13x PR3, 3x PR4, & 1x PR5. I love that PR5 link juice! The quality of the articles was acceptable as far as being readable. Ran one of the sites through Copyscape and it found 5 results. I'm a snob when i comes to unique articles - but for the price you can't complain about that!

It's too early to tell any true serp changes yet, but is good to see that it has started ranking for a few anchors :thumbsup:

Overall I'd give it a 4/5 for quality and 5/5 for pricing! Great deal and I know I can expect results from ordering this. Will keep you all updated on ranking in a few weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.