How a n00b can make $500/day

Status
Not open for further replies.
almost got me, i opened the link in a tab in FF then saw the meta description before I switched screens.

How about showing a NSFW warning next time; people browse this site from their work place and somebody could get fucked with that shit.

But yea, you got me. Its been at long time since I got tricked with that lemon party shit.

So MyOwnDemon are you the one giving or receiving head? And next time please don't post personal or family pics with out giving warning.

Old adult site trick, offer different niches than what you have, because people may have got to that page by accident(circle jerk/blind link/whatever) and actually be interested in your other offer...

Wow. It seems like a lot of suckers clicked the link I posted. But I hope everyone learned a valuable lesson... old gay sex orgies are funny.

And to everyone who is bitching about being at work and clicking that link... all I can say is... you should be WORKING not surfing the internet. If you were my employees, you'd all be fired. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.