Hosting at $0.98/Month: Free cPanel, Unlimited Domains, Lifetime Money Back Guarantee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention: Special "End of the Year" Offer!

Please help me spread the word: as of this point and until the end of 2012, 100% of the revenue generated from new shared hosting customers will be donated via Kiva!

So all in all, if you place an order now:

1) You can host unlimited domains at less than a buck/month
2) You can take advantage of the lifetime money back guarantee
3) 100% of the revenue will be donated to those in need through Kiva, I won't keep one red cent

sMsWI.png

Please help me spread the word: as of this point and until the end of 2012, 100% of the revenue generated from new shared hosting customers will be donated via Kiva!

3) 100% of the revenue will be donated to those in need through Kiva, I won't keep one red cent

images

images

images

Quick update: I just funded my first Kiva loan, thanks guys!

If you're a blogger or active on facebook/twitter/whatever, please help me spread the word and if you didn't sign up yet, click HERE to place an order. As mentioned previously, I'm donating 100% of the revenue generated from new shared hosting customers via Kiva as of this point and until the end of the year.

3IUFA.png

images

images

2SpTg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.