Hosting at $0.98/Month: Free cPanel, Unlimited Domains, Lifetime Money Back Guarantee

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie.simm

Gigantic Websites Dot Com
Jul 6, 2007
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
To place an order, click HERE.

This is basically the best offer on the market if you're interested in cheap hosting, AffiliateMarketingServers.com lets you host unlimited SEO minisites/landing pages/whatever at less than a buck per month.

Most of you have more than one website, so "investing" $0.98/month in an additional hosting account definitely can't hurt.

The three main selling points are:

1) You can host UNLIMITED domains, a huge advantage if you want to launch lots of small sites

2) We chose cPanel as the interface through which you'll be managing your site(s), it's not perfect but pretty much everyone knows how to use it :)

3) We're putting a lifetime money back guarantee on the table, feel free to request a full refund if you think our hosting services aren't worth $0.98/month, a lot of time/energy is being invested in this project and we don't want your money unless you're satisfied!

Server specs (this is the server you will be on by placing an order now):

• Dual Quad Core Xeon (8 physical cores!)
  • 32 GB RAM
  • 8 (yes, 8) 15k rpm SAS HDDs (hardware RAID 10)
As anyone with at least a little bit of experience when it comes to the hosting industry can agree, this server is impressive to say the least and our business model is simple: we never EVER try to save a buck by going with "entry level" hardware and we never EVER choose shitty datacenters.

AffiliateMarketingServers.com has been launched over a year ago and we had no unscheduled downtime whatsoever... nada!

I'm not saying it can't happen (it even happened to GoDaddy), what I'm saying is that as a hosting business owner, there are two things you should not try to save a buck on: hardware + datacenter.

That's it, looking forward to having you on board!

And again, to take advantage of the $0.98/month offer, click HERE.

eCPRo.png

Would it be able to handle a 5 or 6 page wordpress blog site with a blog that is regularly updated attached?

Would it be able to handle a 5 or 6 page wordpress blog site with a blog that is regularly updated attached?

Sure, no problem.

would you pm me your skype? I am interested for a blog network I have

I'm not online on IMs all that much these days but if there's something you want to ask, shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.