Hostgator

Status
Not open for further replies.

zehrila

Jun 26, 2006
Hello, any one has tried them ? i found their sales service super quick but for support most of the time they ask to submit a ticket which takes time to solve the issue.

Unless a company offers telephone support, a trouble ticket system is probably the most common solution, that or email support

There've been a couple of thread mentioning them in this section

zehrila said:
Hello, any one has tried them ? i found their sales service super quick but for support most of the time they ask to submit a ticket which takes time to solve the issue.
There are a couple threads about this already. Search :p .

But yes, I've used them and had no complaints. I've never submitted a ticket, I've always called tech support and been helped promptly.

Very happy with their service thus far. Only had one issue and the email support was very quick.

I signed up with Hostgator when I was having problems with my normal host. I thought I was going to have to leave my regular host, but they got things straightened out, so I stayed. I explained the situation to Hostgator and they very nicely tried to get me to stay. I opted for the refund, but I was very impressed with them. If I ever feel the need to make the switch I will certainly choose them.

Status
Not open for further replies.