Hope for Humanity? bystanders lift burning car off of a trapped man

Yuckystuff

WF Bronze Member
May 13, 2011
Gone Baby Gone
k9cj4.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: WTFlux

I'll bet the douche in the suit is the guy that was driving the car.

What was odd to me was the police were there but weren't doing dick until the bystanders went to move the car.

I'll bet the douche in the suit is the guy that was driving the car.

What was odd to me was the police were there but weren't doing dick until the bystanders went to move the car.

Definitely suit guy was the driver.

And yea lazy ass cops were probably waiting for the firefighters to do that shit.

The guys leg was completely broken that he got pulled out from, you can see it bend back the wrong way. The guy in the suit is a faggot.

You always have to be careful about the shit you do at an accident. Although they did pick the car off him if some shit happened where they picked it up and ended up dropping the car on him and killing him they could of all been fucked over and sued. A lot of stupid lawsuits make people think twice about helping people because they can sue if something went wrong even if your intentions were good.

You always have to be careful about the shit you do at an accident. Although they did pick the car off him if some shit happened where they picked it up and ended up dropping the car on him and killing him they could of all been fucked over and sued. A lot of stupid lawsuits make people think twice about helping people because they can sue if something went wrong even if your intentions were good.

I'd still help.

Where I come from people would pull him out, and then get his wallet lol.

High 5 all around in this one though, GJ humanity!

what if they dropped the car back on him and crushed him to death .... i bet they'd all feel like dicks

New update, the guy in the suit was the driver of the car and is nervous as hell still shooken from the whole thing so give him a break.

absolutely true. but you'd think the guy would have helped and let the chips fall where they may. if he was indeed the driver, he's going to come off as an even bigger douche if he does get sued.

There are Good Samaritan laws that are supposed to help with this, although I'm sure they don't work all the time, they are specifically designed to help reduce hesitation of bystanders.