Homepage Links on High PR/DA/PA/MR/MT Premium Blogs! Plus free buyer's guide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalhead

Feb 7, 2009
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Scroll through this thread to see updates of WickedFire member's keywords (or have a look through the previous thread or the one before that to see lots of realtime keyword position updates)

Please send me a PM to order as the order form on my site is temporarily messed up. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please send me a PM to order as the order form on my site is temporarily messed up. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Site stats accurate as of February 24th, 2013, 8:16 PM CST
Site availability accurate as of February 24th, 2013, 8:16 PM CST

Just to clarify, these are contextual blog posts. They are NOT articles about your niche, as posting articles on blogs is super spammy, and that's not how I roll.

You can order for multiple target sites but each target site must be on a different IP. For example, if you have two sites on the same shared Hostgator account, you may only order this package once for one of them.

The order form is currently set up to buy a homepage post on all 9 available sites. In the meantime, if you want to use only certain sites, shoot me a PM and I'll send you a custom invoice.

Only want links on some of the sites? Send me a PM and tell me the IDs (left column) of sites you are interested in and I'll give you a custom quote!

Restrictions:
-
no pharma
- no adult
- no gambling
- nothing illegal
- no sites with spun or low quality content
- if your target site is an SEO company, please PM me before ordering

------------------------------------------
REAL TIME UPDATES
------------------------------------------

On January 16th, 2013, I posted this update of a WickedFire member's keyword:

Real Time Update as of January 16th, 2013 for a new keyword for a WickedFire member:

anonymous-serp-chart-32.png

As of February 10th it was in position 1:

As of today, this keyword is now in position 1:

anonymous-serp-chart-32a.png

As of today, February 20th, he's still in position 1:

anonymous-serp-chart-32b.png

As you know from my previous threads, I love posting real time updates of the positive SERP movement that my clients get, so stay tuned for more in the future!

The order page now is for homepage spots on the 7 blogs that currently have homepage spots remaining. Until I get the new orderform taken care of, if you want a custom order (eg. more or less than 7 sites and/or inner page links), PM or email me and I'll send you a custom quote.

Last edited:

I placed in order in metalhead's previous thread for this service.

Everything was delivered as promised, all links are there and have been indexed. The content is well written and the links are included contextually in a natural manner. I have seen some positive rankings movement for the targeted keywords and I attribute that to this service because I was not doing any other link building for this site at the time.

I also had several email exchanges with metalhead and he was always very responsive and willing to answer my questions and concerns.

I was not asked to leave this review, but I figured I'd help him out since this is a fairly high priced service and people may be reluctant to spend that kind of money without seeing the URLs up front.

I placed in order in metalhead's previous thread for this service.

Everything was delivered as promised, all links are there and have been indexed. The content is well written and the links are included contextually in a natural manner. I have seen some positive rankings movement for the targeted keywords and I attribute that to this service because I was not doing any other link building for this site at the time.

I also had several email exchanges with metalhead and he was always very responsive and willing to answer my questions and concerns.

I was not asked to leave this review, but I figured I'd help him out since this is a fairly high priced service and people may be reluctant to spend that kind of money without seeing the URLs up front.

Thanks for the feedback!

Here's one of jeffm2009's keywords:

anonymous-serp-chart-45.png

More sites will be available soon, including another site from 1999 that is listed in DMOZ.

The order form is now for a homepage link on all 9 sites with available homepage links, but individual sites can be ordered. Until I get a better order form, PM or email for custom quotes.

To the top!

To the people asking to see the sites beforehand, as stated in the first post in this thread I cannot do that without violating my agreements with existing clients. The sites are only available to clients who have signed and returned the confidentiality agreement.

To the top!

To the people asking to see the sites beforehand, as stated in the first post in this thread I cannot do that without violating my agreements with existing clients. The sites are only available to clients who have signed and returned the confidentiality agreement.

I know I appreciate the confidentiality.

It's rare to find that level of service.

Status
Not open for further replies.