Homepage Links on High PR/DA/PA/MR/MT Premium Blogs! DMOZ! Plus free buyer's guide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalhead

Feb 7, 2009
Rating - 100%
99   0   0

Scroll through this thread to see updates of WickedFire member's keywords (or have a look through the previous thread or the one before that to see lots of realtime keyword position updates)

Please send me a PM to order as the order form on my site is temporarily messed up. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please send me a PM to order as the order form on my site is temporarily messed up. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Site stats accurate as of March 8th, 2013, 11:35 PM CST
Site availability accurate as of March 13th, 2013, 10:00 AM CST

Just to clarify, these are contextual blog posts. They are NOT articles about your niche, as posting articles on blogs is super spammy, and that's not how I roll.

You can order for multiple target sites but each target site must be on a different IP. For example, if you have two sites on the same shared Hostgator account, you may only order this package once for one of them.

Only want links on some of the sites? Send me a PM and tell me the IDs (left column) of sites you are interested in and I'll give you a custom quote!

Restrictions:
-
no pharma
- no adult
- no gambling
- nothing illegal
- no sites with spun or low quality content
- if your target site is an SEO company, please PM me before ordering

------------------------------------------
REAL TIME UPDATES
------------------------------------------

On January 16th, 2013, I posted this update of a WickedFire member's keyword:

Real Time Update as of January 16th, 2013 for a new keyword for a WickedFire member:

anonymous-serp-chart-32.png

As of February 10th it was in position 1:

As of today, this keyword is now in position 1:

anonymous-serp-chart-32a.png

As of today, March 7th, 2013, he is still in position 1:

anonymous-serp-chart-32c.png

Here's a review from my previous thread:

I placed in order in metalhead's previous thread for this service.

Everything was delivered as promised, all links are there and have been indexed. The content is well written and the links are included contextually in a natural manner. I have seen some positive rankings movement for the targeted keywords and I attribute that to this service because I was not doing any other link building for this site at the time.

I also had several email exchanges with metalhead and he was always very responsive and willing to answer my questions and concerns.

I was not asked to leave this review, but I figured I'd help him out since this is a fairly high priced service and people may be reluctant to spend that kind of money without seeing the URLs up front.

Here's one of WickedFire member jeffm2009's keywords:

anonymous-serp-chart-45-jeffm2009.png

And here is his keyword today, still in position 1:

anonymous-serp-chart-45a-jeffm2009.png

As you know from my previous threads, I love posting real time updates of the positive SERP movement that my clients get, so stay tuned for more in the future!

The order form is messed up. Please PM me to order and let me know which sites you want to use.

View the Free PR Blogs Buyer's Guide here!

^ Read that before you order PR blog posts from anyone!

Last edited:

Steve's currently working on a fairly large mininet for me and posting stuff to the blogs advertised in this thread. I just started seeing some links show up in ahrefs and I'm impressed. If you're looking for extremely natural looking paid links, I'd recommend anything he's selling.

Site table updated with current DA/PA/MozRank/MozTrust and current availability as of March 8th, 2013.

An Australian site ranking on google.com.au of a WickedFire member I worked with in December, still holding strong on page 1 three months later:

anonymous-serp-chart-52.png

5 more links ordered for a new site. This will be the 3rd site if mine I've used these links for. Will update with results.

Remember this WickedFire member's keyword?

First he went from position 10 to position 6 which I mentioned in my real time update on February 6th, 2013:

Real Time Updates:

Here are two keywords for a WickedFire member that I started building links for on Jan 19, 2013:

anonymous-serp-chart-40.png

170088-homepage-links-high-pr-da-pa-mozrank-moztrust-premium-blogs-real-time-results.html

Then he had moved up to position 5 in the real time update I posted on March 3rd, 2013

Three in-progress keywords for a WickedFire member:
anonymous-serp-chart-40a.png

As of today, March 15th, he has moved into position 4:

anonymous-serp-chart-40b.png

Where is your site ranking?

Status
Not open for further replies.