Homepage Links on High PR, DA, PA, MozRank and MozTrust Premium Blogs! New Year Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalhead

Feb 7, 2009
Rating - 100%
99   0   0

Scroll through this thread to see updates of WickedFire member's keywords (or have a look through the previous thread to see lots of realtime keyword position updates)

Just to clarify, these are contextual blog posts. They are NOT articles about your niche, as posting articles on blogs is super spammy, and that's not how I roll.

You can order for multiple target sites but each target site must be on a different IP. For example, if you have two sites on the same shared Hostgator account, you may only order this package once for one of them.

Fewer than half the available homepage spots remain - order today - this service will likely soon change to monthly pricing.

Restrictions:
-
no pharma
- no adult
- no gambling
- nothing illegal
- no sites with spun or low quality content
- if your target site is an SEO company, please PM me before ordering

------------------------------------------

Update - January 12th, 2012

NOTE to all clients: Please do not build links to my sites. I know you think it's helping, but it's not. If I catch you building links to my sites I will remove your links and you will not be given a refund.

I've spent a lot of time building high quality blogs. I don't need or want spammy link blast "second tier" garbage, especially when it comes in the form of blogroll linkblasts using
your keywords but linking to my blogs.

CONSIDER THIS THE ONE AND ONLY WARNING.

If you want to link to my sites from high quality sites, just ask. I'm sure I will say yes.

If you want to linkblast my blogs with spammy garbage using your own keywords, GTFO.

---------------------------

On Dec 20th, this WickedFire member's keyword had gone from position 157 to position 11:

Another keyword for a WickedFire member went from position 157 to position 11:

anonymous-serp-chart-19a.png

Then on Dec 22nd, I posted an update as it increased again to position 6:

As of Dec 22nd, it has increased again to position 6:

anonymous-serp-chart-19b.png

Then a few days later it was in position 5:

metalhead;1957393 said:
And now as of Dec 31st, it has increased one more position to 5:

anonymous-serp-chart-19c.png

And as of January 4th, 2013, it is holding strong in position 5:

anonymous-serp-chart-19d.png

More real time results coming soon!

Fewer than half the homepage spots are remaining - order now!

PM with any questions!

Last edited:

Real time update:

On Dec 14th, this WickedFire member's keyword had gone from unranked to position 26, which I posted in a previous thread:

Here's one keyword from a WickedFire member, from unranked to position 26 so far:

anonymous-serp-chart-17.png

Then on Dec 15th, I posted that this keyword had gone to position 9:

Update to this keyword as of Dec 15, 2012.

From unranked to position 9:

anonymous-serp-chart-17a.png

Then on Dec 20th, I posted another update showing their keyword had risen to position 4:

As of December 19th they are in position 4:

anonymous-serp-chart-17b.png

As of today, Jan 5th, the keyword is currently in position 3, with overall stability in the top 5:

anonymous-serp-chart-17c.png

More real time updates coming soon!

How many home page spots are there sold in total? I am interested but before paying this kind of money I would need to see 1 or 2 of the websites to see if the quality is up to the price. If you won't do that I understand but will have to pass.

How many home page spots are there sold in total? I am interested but before paying this kind of money I would need to see 1 or 2 of the websites to see if the quality is up to the price. If you won't do that I understand but will have to pass.

You've got PM!

I'll vouch for these since I've been working with Steve for years. Yes, he makes you sign an NDA. Yes, these are probably the highest quality blogs I've ever bought links on. Most "blog networks" or whatever are just a bunch of spun bullshit on crappy sites that only exist for people to sell links on. You know the feeling when you look at a site and you're like "wtf is this shit?" and then you get pissed off at how obviously bullshit they are?

These blogs are like the opposite of that. They're like... "real" blogs.

Sorry for the profanity.

I'll vouch for these since I've been working with Steve for years. Yes, he makes you sign an NDA. Yes, these are probably the highest quality blogs I've ever bought links on. Most "blog networks" or whatever are just a bunch of spun bullshit on crappy sites that only exist for people to sell links on. You know the feeling when you look at a site and you're like "wtf is this shit?" and then you get pissed off at how obviously bullshit they are?

These blogs are like the opposite of that. They're like... "real" blogs.

Sorry for the profanity.

Thanks for the kind words!

NOTE to all clients: Just as a followup to this service. Please do not build links to my sites. I know you think it's helping, but it's not. If I catch you building links to my sites I will remove your links and you will not be given a refund.

I've spent a lot of time building high quality blogs. I don't need or want spammy link blast "second tier" garbage, especially when it comes in the form of blogroll linkblasts using your keywords but linking to my blogs.

CONSIDER THIS THE ONE AND ONLY WARNING.

If you want to link to my sites from high quality sites, just ask. I'm sure I will say yes.

If you want to linkblast my blogs with spammy garbage using your own keywords, GTFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.