Homepage Links on High PR, DA, PA, MozRank and MozTrust Premium Blogs - Holiday Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalhead

Feb 7, 2009
Rating - 100%
99   0   0

Site stats accurate as of Jan 3rd, 2012 at 12:43am CST

Just to clarify, these are contextual blog posts. They are NOT articles about your niche, as posting articles on blogs is super spammy, and that's not how I roll.

You can order for multiple target sites but each target site must be on a different IP. For example, if you have two sites on the same shared Hostgator account, you may only order this package once for one of them.

Restrictions:
-
no pharma
- no adult
- no gambling
- nothing illegal
- no sites with spun or low quality content
- if your target site is an SEO company, please PM me before ordering

---------------------------------

In the previous thread for this service, I posted some realtime updates for a WickedFire member client. Here's an update:

On Dec 14th this keyword had gone from unranked to position 26:

Here's one keyword from a WickedFire member, from unranked to position 26 so far:

anonymous-serp-chart-17.png

On December 15th they were in position 9:

Update to this keyword as of Dec 15, 2012.

From unranked to position 9:

anonymous-serp-chart-17a.png

As of December 19th they are in position 4:

anonymous-serp-chart-17b.png

Last edited:

Another realtime update:

On Dec 20th, this WickedFire member's keyword had gone from position 157 to position 11:

Another keyword for a WickedFire member went from position 157 to position 11:

anonymous-serp-chart-19a.png

As of Dec 22nd, it has increased again to position 6:

anonymous-serp-chart-19b.png

Prices for this service are going up in 2013 (if there are any homepage spots remaining at the time) but will remain at the 25% off Holiday Sale prices until this thread closes.

Bump - more results coming soon!

The 25% discount will stay valid until this thread closes (so shortly after the new year), so order now while it's a valid 2012 expense :)

Status
Not open for further replies.