Not open for further replies.

Wander

Suborbital Member
Oct 14, 2012
Canada
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Quality Counts

Take a look at the amount of lower quality links you would need to match a high quality link:

ZMSGP6Z.png

All links will be placed on the most relevant sites as possible.
Each site is limited to 10 homepage excerpt, outbound links.

Posts will be 400 word native english articles based on your product/service/business. 100 words will be an excerpt of the article which will be displayed on the homepage of the site, the 100 word excerpt will contain your 1 text link in it. All Posts are guaranteed 90 days of homepage time, after which the article will roll off the homepage to an inner page for at least 6 months. You will need to renew after 3 months for continued homepage time.

Most sites are HTML based and on different C class IP's.

Addition $10 per link will get you 750 words of high level native english.

All orders will go through a review process, we reserve the right to refund any orders not deemed relevant or fit. Any orders with article titles/anchors that appear to be irrelevant will be refunded. Finance niches will not be accepted.

3 Month Minimum Order Form

6 Month Discounted Order Form %20 OFF

12 Month Discounted Order Form %30 OFF

I am not offering review copies, however, within 48 hours from when your report has been delivered if you are not satisfied with the link I will refund your order minus a $10 per link article fee. (You keep the articles).

If you have questions regarding the order you may PM me or leave a voicemail on my skype number and I will personally return your call at the time you specify. (650) 319-7351

i've bought one link and im thinking on buying more, but could you tell me what happens with link after 6 month on inner page? Do you delete them or do i have pay again?

I emailed you, but no answer

I purchased a link on the Wander's PR7 tech blog and I have to say that I have been very impressed with the Wander's customer support, prompt and responsive communication, and most importantly, the backlink profile of the PR7 website.

The page that my link has been placed on is arguably the most authoritative page that I have ever received a link from on Wicked Fire. The PA of the page is 87/100 and the DA is 84/100. The backlink profile is TOTALLY natural with lots of very juice links coming in from close to 50K different domains with lots of governmental and educational backlinks if that is what you are into.

My blog post fits in nicely with the niche of the website and I hope the Wander continues to work these types of blog post angles to make future placements appear more natural.

At the moment, there are very few OBLs on the homepage of the domain. So, you are getting maximum link juice from the placement.

Since the placement occured so recently, I can't speak to SERPs improvement, but I am sure I will see a healthy jump as a result of this link.

Status
Not open for further replies.