Not open for further replies.

NickDean

NLDMedia
Sep 3, 2007
Maine
www.nldmedia.com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to hire someone to build links to my posts daily, Links must be on related blogs, forums, and finding good links to buy on others sites. This job could lead to more work depending on the quality of the hired worker :)

Please email nickdean@gmail.com

Thanks!

I have not found what i'm looking for yet, I am looking for a part-time employee with SEO knowledge who can build links to 6 blogs and the posts on those blogs. Job includes blog commenting, related forum posting, social bookmarking, directory submission, hubpage creation, pr releases, and any other link building methods that can be done on a daily basis by a part-time employee. I am not looking for a link broker, it is a niche with not many sites with people selling links so most links are social bookmarks, blog commenting and related forum posting and creating the links like using hub pages, articles ect.

Hey NickDean up in Maine. I'm the organizer of the Boston affiliate Meetup202.

My 2 cents: I'd suggest giving a specific outline of the job and using another email to screen candidates to auto reply to responses & have them show there writing skills and ability. Then set expectations for turn around time on these projects. You can set your rate based on if your willing to train or want somebody who can take the ball & run with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.