Hiring: 20,000 blog lists. Need you to comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

immortal

Dec 16, 2009
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hi there

I have a list of 20,000 blogs. Some blogs in the list are not 'auto approve'.

I need you to:

• Type a short, original comment on each blog with a link to my site. (I don't want spun comments by the way - it needs to be done manually. Google's algorithm is able to pick up on spun comments in this kind of volume these days).
I will pay for all of the successful comments + links to my site (i.e. if you submit 20,000 comments and get 16,000 approved, I will pay you for 16,000 links not 20,000 - so please factor that into your per link bid or total bid).

I have more lists like these (50,000 more blogs), so you can look at this as an opportunity to establish a long term, link building relationship with me an my company.

Any questions, feel free to ask here.

Cheers
Immortal

All hot and attractive females. I need you to send pics front/back, nude/non-nude and I need you to go on webcam as there are now algorithms to detect fat chicks wanting love.

I will have intercourse with you and if you are attractive enough, AND if you are a good lay I have more opportunities for you. So consider this an opportunity to establish a long term, fucking opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.