High Quality Yahoo Answer Service...Guaranteed Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandasaur

Jun 20, 2010
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
yahoo-asnwer-service.jpg

Standard Package:

25 Answers - $10 (max 2 days)
50 Answers - $20 (max 4 days)
120 Answers - $45 (max 10 days)

Subscription Package:
(Min. 3 months subscription)

25 Answers - $8
(plus 10 extra answers a month)
50 Answers - $15 (plus 20 extra answers a month)
120 Answers - $38 (plus 30 extra answers a month)
(weekly report of 40 answers)

**If the ratio of best answer is unsatisfactory. Added answers will be given. This depends on how many answers are ordered. Guaranteed best answers for every packaged ordered.

We also offer Yahoo Account Creation with high percentage of best answer can be ordered. Time frame varies depends on what level you want.

3 FREE REVIEW COPIES for members with 10+ iTrader. 10 answers for review copy.

I forgot to mention that as much as possible i will include your keyword in my answer.

If there is no exact question posted regarding your niche, i will answer related questions to it instead. I am open to suggestions. Thanks!

REVIEW.
Just got my review package of 10 answers and i must admit
this is a good service its not your 1 word answers or "check this link" with your link in it.
he spends the time and looks for your related topic and posts really good answers in there with your link. possibly good enough to be best answer.
I think for the price its quite a good deal and service is A+++.

I have to second what Mala11883 ^^ said above.

I got a review and was thinking it would take a week and be all sloppy answers like some other providers on this forum.

However I got them back in 1 day and reviewed all of them and they were ALL on topic and related niches with a thought out answer and link to my site. Very good quality, enough so that I am going to be placing reg. orders with him.

@eliquid
two of the answers are chosen best as of now.

@mala11883
one best answer for now.

@neynme
i am working on yours now, i am just still giving some time for some answers that might be posted related to your niche before going to more general questions on your niche.

Some answers might be chosen as best in a couple of days. I'll pm my paypal to those who need it. Thanks again guys!

**If the ratio of best answer is unsatisfactory. Added answers will be given. This depends on how many answers are ordered. Guaranteed best answers for every packaged ordered.

What is the percentage of best answers guaranteed for every package?

If I order your 25 answers how many are guaranteed to get be chosen as the best answer or I get additional free answers until minimum is met.

There is a guarantee that one or more of the answers will be chosen as best but i cannot tell exactly how many they will be. I can say that out of 25 answers 4-6 will be chosen as best but still it can be more than that. If in any case you haven't got any best answers from the first report. I'll add more until you get a satisfactory amount of best answers.

thanks.

update

@eliquid
8 out of 10 answers where chosen the best

@mala11883
5 out of 10 answers where chosen the best

@neynme
will finish yours today been out the past few days.

i am now ready to accept any orders. just pm me.

thanks!

Hey

I've paid you and you not even replying a single PM I've sent you. Is been nearly 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.