Not open for further replies.

tim880722

Jun 26, 2010
Rating - 100%
305   0   0
30lo5eu.png
web2.0
web2.0

Just wondering if you can deal with dietary supplements because they often get slapped down by sites like squidoo. I'm going to PM you anyway.

Tim is a great guy to work with. He has helped me out in the past with some questions about Scrapebox, communicates very well, and tends to over-deliver. I placed an order today, although I'm not sure which package he'll give me (hoping package 3), but I'll leave a review when the report comes in.

Tim is a great guy to work with. He has helped me out in the past with some questions about Scrapebox, communicates very well, and tends to over-deliver. I placed an order today, although I'm not sure which package he'll give me (hoping package 3), but I'll leave a review when the report comes in.
Got your details thanks, will hopefully have your work done by the end of the weekend:)

hi brother :) new service there.. pm me if i can get some speciall offer there :)

and i have something for u to be checked again..it's 2 million database now..hope it a good list..pm me there :)

Hi tim880722,

I got the report.
Hard to beat for the price.
Can you do it as a non-linkwheel (without linking each one to the next property)?
Just the one link to my URL under the spun article on each property.

Status
Not open for further replies.