High Quality SEO Strategy....Reviews available!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seojackie

Sep 22, 2011
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
atomicbomb.jpg

What you will get?
- (1) 400-500 words 100% uniques article and copyscape passed, article written according to your niche
- 15 Social Networking sites with relevant images of your keyword
- All properties created will be ping using PingFarm

What you need to provide?
- URL
- Keyword(s)
- Images (if you want me to use your own)
- Transaction ID

Price - $20

Reviews:
- 1 free review for moderator
- 5 50% off for members with 10+ iTrader and 200+ post
- 10 5% off for members that can provide their own articles

Payment:
- Only paypal transaction
- Paypal Account: jackie08gonz@gmail.com

- You can reach me at jackie08gonz@gmail.com

For more clarification and suggestion, please feel free to send me an email.

Seo Jackie

I will take a review 50 off copy I would like to test this before I implement on all my sites.

Please pm me if this ok.

Thank you

I am going to assume I will get a report?

Bluecoyote

How many web2.0 properties will created? and every site will have unique title and article body?

You will get 15 web 2.0 results properties, about the article I will give you 1 free 400-500 words 100% uniques article and copyscape passed, article written according to your niche. If you want I can spin the article using TBS.

Thank you.

I received the final report today and I was very pleased. The article was readable with only a few minor grammatical errors but very readable. I checked on the links and all were present and well done. I am very pleased with this service and look forward to placing more orders in the future.

I received the final report today and I was very pleased. The article was readable with only a few minor grammatical errors but very readable. I checked on the links and all were present and well done. I am very pleased with this service and look forward to placing more orders in the future.

Thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.