High Quality In-content Backlinks in Blogs via Guest Posts - Tech Niche

Status
Not open for further replies.

sizzler_chetan

Oct 7, 2007
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
I've been experimenting on it since months and it has worked at its best, with a lot of high-quality backlinks in tech blogs for my technology related website, where I got the links through the guest blogging on various high-quality tech blogs.

I have build up relationships with big number of tech bloggers who accept guest posts from me and I would write long, original posts for them, with the author bio having the link to my website, or here it would be your website [with an anchor text that you wish to have].

PM me or reply for more info, pricing and example guest posts. I would be posting in Technology and Finance niche and would be ready to take bulk orders in these 2 niches.

I assure you some great quality backlinks, and in fact this technique even helped me rank better and come out of the Panda attack for one of my sites which suffered due to less content, and it used to rank good before the Panda update.

** There will be NO samples available, because I have ready examples to show that I have worked on this since long time and it works**

Status
Not open for further replies.