Status
Not open for further replies.

seofactory

Mar 1, 2010
Bermuda Triangle
Rating - 100%
131   0   1
Hi to All Respected Members,

We would like to introduce our service of High PR Profile Links. We don’t want to give you long BS briefing about benefits of these links. Everybody knows the importance of High PR profile links. These links are in practice from quite long time and till now they are in practice by professional webmasters. High PR Profile links are easy to make and less expensive. As far as indexing of these links concerns some people thinks that these links are hard to index these days after PANDA but according to us they can get indexed easily BUT with little extra effort and after some time, don’t worry we will not only make profile links for you but will do some extra efforts to get them indexed so that you can get maximum benefits from investment of your hard earn money.

Features:

- All PR 4 or above domains.
- 3 links / profile. Unlimited anchor/URL allowed.
- We will not only insert links in signature or bio but will also insert infos/details like occupation, job and location etc to make profile more legit and natural.
- Good Turn Around Time like minimum 24 hours – very maximum 48 hours after confirmation of order from us but in some case of emergency or bulk orders Turn around time will be little longer. Exact TAT will be given at the time of confirmation.
- Excellent after Sale service, if any profile got banned or link removed (although chances are 0%), you have to just email us or pm us. We will replace the link.
- Each and every project will be executed from different IPs and with changed profiles sequence to minimize the chances of unnatural link building.
- Detailed report which contains Username, Password, Exact Links, PR and other necessary info.
- Over Delivery is our policy.

Last But Not Least:

As we have mentioned above that we will do some extra effort to index profiles so these extra efforts are given below:

- Pinging
- Submission in Nuclear Link Crawler

Packages:

Package A:
25 Profiles x 3 Links = 75 Profile Links
Price: $3

Package B:
50 Profiles x 3 Links = 150 Profile Links
Price: $5

Package C:
100 Profiles x 3 Links = 300 Profile Links
Price: $10

Package D:
150 Profiles x 3 Links = 450 Profile Links
Price: $14

Package E:
500 Profiles x 3 Links = 1500 Profile Links
Price: $42

Package F:

1000 Profiles x 3 Links = 3000 Profile Links
Price: $80

Custom Package:

Different peoples have different point of views so they want different packages so for sake of those peoples we are also introducing custom packages. You have to just tell us your requirements like how much profiles you want etc so that we will design package according to your needs and PM you with prices.

Refund Policy:

We will refund full amount if we failed to provide report within promised time period. No lame excuses at all, Just money back and we will also complete your work.

Contacts:

Gmail: fslshzd@gmail.com
Yahoo: fslshzd@yahoo.com
Hotmail: fslshzd@hotmail.com

Hi, I am new, so I purchased a discount review copy...

Overview of the service... EXCELLENT!

I ordered the smallest package and seofactory over delivered for me! :). I ordered this package this morning around 8am EST, and I got the report back in less than 5 hours! I just popped all the links into the ScrapeBox Link Checker tool, and all of my links were found on all of the profiles!

Excellent Service!!! I'll be back for more later!!!!

Ok will hit for pack B...PM coming

I will test one and give review. Hit me PM, with what you need.

I'd be interested in a review if Im eligible.

Thanks for your interest my friends, all review copies have been given to above members, respected members.

Hi, I am new, so I purchased a discount review copy...

Overview of the service... EXCELLENT!

I ordered the smallest package and seofactory over delivered for me! :). I ordered this package this morning around 8am EST, and I got the report back in less than 5 hours! I just popped all the links into the ScrapeBox Link Checker tool, and all of my links were found on all of the profiles!

Excellent Service!!! I'll be back for more later!!!!

Mate you have purchased discounted copy not discounted review copy, :D don't put me in danger , Zingo is very strict when it comes to rule. Well Just joking.... Thanks a lot for your awesome review.

20% Discount available on any package for next 19 Buyers​

Got review copy of this service. Communication and speed is excellent.

Got 59 forum profiles from various sites with PR for the home pages ranging from PR 4-7. Reporting was easy to use, It contains username, password and PR for all the sites with profile link report.

Keywords are placed exactly in profiles and all links are working fine.

Good provider. rating 9.9/10

Need improvement: I am seeing many Expression engine platforms, Need to concentrate more on that, and include other platforms as well.

Got review copy of this service. Communication and speed is excellent.

Got 59 forum profiles from various sites with PR for the home pages ranging from PR 4-7. Reporting was easy to use, It contains username, password and PR for all the sites with profile link report.

Keywords are placed exactly in profiles and all links are working fine.

Good provider. rating 9.9/10

Need improvement: I am seeing many Expression engine platforms, Need to concentrate more on that, and include other platforms as well.

Thanks a lot for your review. Thanks for suggestion regarding improvement. There's always room for improvement so I will try my best to improve my service a lot.

20% Discount available on any package for next 18 Buyers​

REVIEW

Seofactory is a very reputable member of WF that offers some very good services. Why he offers review copys is beyond me but I was lucky enough to receive one!

This provider is very professional and delivers exactly as promised. The turn around was in less than 24 hours. The report was very detailed and contained all of the information he described. I really like that he includes the login details so that I could go in myself and make edits or even post in the forum for that matter.

I have tried to find forums on my own of high PR that I could sign up in and drop my links but after hours I could hardly get any. His service is a real time saver and of very high quality.

As with all of Seofactorys service I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this one either!

10/10

Ok got my review back. Was done very quick and ran the list through SB...

Comes with a report of your anchors used and username info. All 3 keywords were used on each profile + the rest of the info was filled out as well.

SB found all links but 3 and says 6 are already indexed which im fine with for just getting the report yesterday and again these are profile links.

Good price, good job overall great deal!

REVIEW

Seofactory is a very reputable member of WF that offers some very good services. Why he offers review copys is beyond me but I was lucky enough to receive one!

This provider is very professional and delivers exactly as promised. The turn around was in less than 24 hours. The report was very detailed and contained all of the information he described. I really like that he includes the login details so that I could go in myself and make edits or even post in the forum for that matter.

I have tried to find forums on my own of high PR that I could sign up in and drop my links but after hours I could hardly get any. His service is a real time saver and of very high quality.

As with all of Seofactorys service I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this one either!

10/10

Ok got my review back. Was done very quick and ran the list through SB...

Comes with a report of your anchors used and username info. All 3 keywords were used on each profile + the rest of the info was filled out as well.

SB found all links but 3 and says 6 are already indexed which im fine with for just getting the report yesterday and again these are profile links.

Good price, good job overall great deal!

Thanks a lot guys for your awesome reviews.

20% discount still available.

HI seo factory

Hit me with this package !

Details have been PM'd to you.

Package F:

cheers

20% Discount available on any package for next 16 Buyers​

HI seo factory

Hit me with this package !

Details have been PM'd to you.

Package F:

cheers

Thanks a lot for your order mate.

20% Discount available on any package for next 16 Buyers​

Nice, just placed another order with the 20% discount! Can't wait to see my report! If you guys haven't bought this, you should really jump on it now, especially if you noticed a decrease in rankings because of this most recent update.

Status
Not open for further replies.