Status
Not open for further replies.

Grindstone

Sofa King Re: Tar Dead
May 13, 2008
North Idaho
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Heyo, WF. 6 months or so I started this thread and then subsequently signed a nice SEO contract a few days later that has kept me too damn busy to take any orders. Now the bulk of the dirty work is done and I've cleared some time on my schedule so I thought I'd revisit it. Bofu's gonna pop in with his review shortly.

Anybody that was on the original work queue can have a 25% discount on the bulk of their order. Good things come to those that wait.

I'd like to handle the work flow like this:

You contact me with desired niche and budget, I'll take a quick look and see what's available in your niche for relevant links, and we'll go from there. If I can't find any relevant links and you still want to proceed with high quality high PR dofollow but not relevant links, we'll hit it. If not, great.

Also gonna kick another review copy to an esteemed member, let's say 500 posts, forum member for at least 12 months and 15+ itrader. Review copy will be 3 PR 5's.

Looking forward to helping you guys dominate some niches while I line out some projects I've neglected the last 6 months.

Cheers.

I haven't purchased any of these from Grind (yet), but I get about 10-15 "dewd just found PR 6 OMG" messages on skype a day, so I would imagine he's built up a pretty fucking rock solid list.

Yeah, the "go to list" is rock solid, finding quality relevant ones is more difficult, depending on the niches. The good news tho, with the lack of quality relevant places to drop comments in some of the niches I'm getting PM'd is that domination should be easy partay.

Ly2, thanks for the review, gonna hit you up on skype to see what was wrong with the one 7, I thought all 4 were amazing. :)

Grindstone hooked me up with 9 links as a review.

Five, mix of PR4 and PR5, are in review, but based on the live ones he secured me I'm sure they'll be fine- just be a day or two. I didn't want to wait to drop this review. I'll update though.

The live ones are PR5 and PR6, a do follow and no follow of each. One of them is a real gem, highly relevant, and from a serious authority site. Two of the four have been hit by others pretty well, but still noice. One had a weird thing occur where the link was <a>Anchor</a>, the site's fault not his, and he got another promptly. Not a lot out there for this niche. And these authority links I need bad because my competition are government sites.

Also threw in a 320 link list of potential targets all above PR3.

Even found me a real good forum that I can start posting to.

This service is quality, communication great. I approve.

I am still interested in this if rule #4 applies.

4. I fucking hate when someone tells me they'll do something by a certain time. And then don't. I'll meet the agreed upon time frame (pretty much when I say, depending on current workload) upon ordering or you'll get a 50% discount. I will not string you along with a bunch of bullshit excuses

If so, hit me up.

Yeah, that rule still applies. I'll hit you up but we need to discuss niches before you order, last time I couldn't find shit for good targets in those niches. At least targets relevant to those niches. Such is going to be the case sometimes. Stupid google, it should have abundant dofollow PR5's readily available for every topic imaginable.

Grind I am needing a few that will stick, need to raise PR on a site not worried about rankings so niche does not matter.

Hit me with something for this..

Zingo, sounds good. Hit me up on AIM or Skype, info is over there under my name.

Response has been incredible and my workload is pretty locked in for the next week at least so I'm not taking any new orders atm. If you've been talking to me on AIM, Skype or PM, you're in the queue and I'm diligently working on your projects. If you want to reserve a spot for when I can take more orders, PM me or hit me up as mentioned above.

I'd love to scale this to complete projects more quickly and to take on more orders, but the fact of the matter, to drop links on really good targets like these, you've got to make kickass comments that'll stick. No "Hi, great post, I really enjoy your blog, bookmarked" SB style comments are going to fly. Thanks in advance for your patience.

^^ Added you to the order queue, I'll hit you up when I work thru the bulk of what's in front of you so we can game plan your project. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.