High Quality, High Authority Backlink Packet - get backlinks on over 300 PR4+ sites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab420

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
EASY Backlinks on High PR Websites!

Dominate Your Competition!

Off-Site SEO is all about building backlinks to your website. Each backlink counts as a "vote" for your site in the eyes of search engines. In the past, building backlinks has been difficult, time consuming, and costly, but all that has changed!This simple backlink packet will help you get over 300 backlinks to your
website to help launch your website to the top of Google!

What Makes This Backlink Packet Different?

1. THESE LINKS WILL STICK! - EVERY site has been checked manually by registering and IMMEDIATELY placing links, then checking the profile several weeks later to make sure the account is still active. MANY were deleted... and those links are NOT included in this packet! That means you do NOT need to do the "double pass" method of registering, then placing links a week later - you get more links that stick, in half the time!
  2. THESE LINKS WILL NOT BE OVERSOLD! - I am ONLY selling 50 copies of this backlink packet, and then it will gone forever! That means there will not be a huge flood of people showing up on these sites making them shut down registration or start deleting accounts!
  3. THESE LINKS ARE VISIBLE TO SEARCH ENGINES! - EVERY link is placed on search engine visible pages - I've seen backlink packets including sites with no memberlist or any other way for your profile to be found. If search engines don't see the link, it does you no good!
  4. THESE LINKS ARE ON HIGH AUTHORITY WEBSITES! - EVERY link is on a website with a home page PR of 4 or higher. They are highly respected authority websites in many different niches, and the are regularly crawled by search engine spiders.
  5. THESE LINKS ARE VERY DIVERSE! - These links are spread across 9 different platforms, lots of unique IP's and utilize a variety of linking methods to build a natural looking backlink profile. This packet will help you build: 149 dofollow anchored text links, 47 nofollow anchored text links, 65 dofollow URL links, 25 dofollow blog comment links, and 74 nofollow blog comment links.
  6. THESE SITES ARE IN ENGLISH! - Every website included in this packet is an English speaking website - this makes it MUCH easier for you to register and place links, saving you precious time!
What You Will Get In This Backlink Packet

All of the websites are separated by the software used, making it easy to fly through all of them. There is a detailed 15 page guide with screenshots and step by step insructions explaining how to register, place a link and see the public display of your links for each software type, making it easy for ANYONE to do it!
  • 38 Expression Engine Forums
  • 33 PunBB Forums
  • 43 vBulletin Forums
  • 27 MyBB Forums
  • 55 IPBoards Forums
  • 18 XMB Forums
  • 33 Movable Type Blogs
  • 28 Blog Engine Blogs
  • 38 WordPress Blogs

• 149 sites you can
    place a dofollow anchored text link
  • 47 sites you can place a nofollow anchored text link AND a dofollow URL link
  • 18 sites you can place a dofollow URL link
  • 25 sites you can place a blog comment with
    a dofollow link
  • 74 sites you can place a blog comment with
    a nofollow link

• 1 Website with a
    home page PR of 9
  • 5 Websites with a home page PR of 8
  • 11 Websites with a home page PR of 7
  • 72 Websites with a home page PR of 6
  • 87 Websites with a home page PR of 5
  • 137 Websites with a home page PR of 4

Get This Amazing High Quality, High Authority Backlink Packet For Just $47USD!!!
Remember, only 50 copies will be sold, so don't wait until it's too late!

Thanks a lot for the review copy, i just got the list and i must say that ab420 is the man.
The report is very detailed and easy to follow and understand, to be honest this is the first time that i see such a detailed report, the links are just as ab420 described.

There has been some confusion:
this is a backlink packet, NOT a link building service. It is a list of sites, separated by software type, that you can place links on yourself, plus a detailed guide with screenshots showing how to register and add the links yourself. Everything is organized by site type, so it is very easy to go through them quickly and add the links.

If someone wanted me to build all the links for them, I could do that for $300, which is less than $1 / link, far less than most link building services that I've seen.

not ready to buy right now, but if you're going to offer similar services in the future,
put me on your PM/Mailing list.

Status
Not open for further replies.