High-Quality Content from an English native pursuing an English major—$2/100 words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Workload's a bit heavy, fellas. But, I'm still truckin'. I've PM'd or emailed all those who have outstanding orders that I've yet to complete, but I'm still open for orders. There will just be a slight delay in when you get 'em. Get at me!
Hey bro I pm'ed you regarding my order already 1 week late with no response, hit me up please.

This fucking blows...What a little conniving fucker...He even has the audacity to send me an email telling me why there was a delay when I guess he knew he was going to fuck me out of $100 from the start.

His .edu email address is chbg@email.arizona.edu and those aren't easy to fake. I might send an email to the school letting them know that whoever this student is a thief, along with copies of the email communication as proof. I'll give it a little while longer to make sure nothing weird happened, but this is bullshit.

Sorry guys, I wish I had asked him to remove my feedback from this thread now. I'm glad I went with my gut instinct not to use his services again when he came back.

Status
Not open for further replies.