High Quality Backlink Service - Get thousands of Backlinks on sites with PR - $40

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaresca

Jun 17, 2008
United States
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
High Quality Backlink Service - Get thousands of Backlinks on sites with PR - $40

I know that I do not have many posts or itraders on V7N.com however this is just because I am new to posting services here.

I have been a member for years however I never really used the forum and I am looking to be a serious member. With that, I am offering one of my best services with great value to build a name for myself here.

I have nearly 10 years of total online marketing experience and you may find my credentials here: Joseph Maresca - LinkedIn

This is my High Quality Backlink Service!!

For $50 here is what you get!!

1: 3000 backlinks from sites with PR. (link will never come from a site without PR and it will always be a seo friendly link with dofollow attributes).

2: All links are pinged by the 80 top pinging services to ensure indexing.

3: XML files and rss feeds of your new links created and added to a new post on a targeted content blogger blog to ensure indexing by google during the next link update.

4: 250 links from other PR sites pointing to your new blogger blog in an effort to build links to your links.

5: Report outlining your new link locations and step by step guide of the process that was taken for link indexing.

TYPES OF LINKS INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE:
Links from web 2.0 sites, very high PR profiles, .edu pages with PR, .gov's too.

REVIEW COPIES AVAILABLE AT A 25% DISCOUNT FOR TOP V7N MEMBERS!!!
REVIEW COPIES AVAILABLE AT A 10% DISCOUNT FOR THE FIRST 5 NON TOP V7N MEMBERS!!

If you are interested or need more details simply PM. If you do not see me online here at WF email me at joseph[underscore]maresca@hotmail.com as I am online via email all the time.

THANK YOU AND I LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS WITH ALL OF YOU!!!

they are .edu sites with PR, some .gov profile links, links from profiles with domains that have PR 5, 6, & 7s. There are profile links in this package however there is a mix of links. WHICH I SHOULD HAVE SPECIFIED TO HAVE A MORE COMPLETE THREAD (thanks for that).

I am about to edit the thread to outline link types in the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.