High Qual. & Manual Web 2.0s - Unique Articles - Let us build your private network!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmeotz

This is Sussudio..
Dec 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
High Qual. & Manual Web 2.0s - Unique Articles - Let us build your private network!

faq.png

Reviews​

aStroke said:
I was one of the lucky ones to receive a review copy and when I got that report, I was pretty surprised.

Not only was the report extremely organized, but when I took a look inside the Tier 1 links, I was amazed at the quality of these 2.0s. Every single Tier 1 was, as they said, beautiful, and I doubt I would have the patience to create such an awesome set of 10 2.0s. The best part: they gave a list of ALL the Tier 1 2.0 account information so I can keep going in and edit or add on to the pages.

Quality: I doubt I will find a service that offers this much quality in the links they offer, especially when compared to the Tier 1.

Speed: I received all reports within the TAT

Communication: I had almost no issues and I am confident that whatever issues you may have, support will get back to you ASAP.

Pricing: For this level of quality, definitely worth it.

Overall: If you want it, get it!

Leith said:
Okay, I received a review copy of this a while back and just got my report. Me and Roman are actually very good friends so whenever he has something to sell, I always give it a try. And like his other services, this one is pure gold. The price may be steep, but it is worth every penny.

Speed: Incredibly fast. I got my report in within the turnaround time and the amount of work they did in this time is great. Simply fantastic.

Communication: He was on Skype almost every day and his partner was also on (Janist) so it was very easy for me to get in touch with them. I actually had no issues or questions so communication wasn't a problem but if you have any issues they WILL help you out very fast. Their support is top notch, just like the service itself.

Price: Worth every penny. Quality is awesome.

Quality: I gave an URL and 5 keywords. The previous rankings were #44, 90, 9, 20 and 7. Today, the rankings are #30, 29, 8, 18 and 3.

I believe the links are not all indexed yet completely so there is still PLENTY more time left for me to experience more results in my rankings.

The report was easy to read, with log ins and everything you need to edit the properties yourself should you want to do that. I may place a few more orders after I see the full effect of this current one, but so far, my rankings have gone up significantly so thanks for an incredible service!

nanexo said:
Again these guys topped it off with another serp bomb. As you know I am always looking out to buy as many diffferent services as possible to mix it in with my own strategies.

I asked these guys to customize my order a bit and use some other sites then the ones mentioned and they fully accomodated me which I know wasnt easy as I did this by hand myself.

The content was spot on and not only targeted my main keywords but they nicely added longtails and made the articles actually answer some question people have in my niche so if I rank these web 2.0 for those longtails I will gain even more traffic.

Communication was no hassle at all these guys will help you with a helpful but light and joking attitude in a very positive way. They also added some special secret matter of on page optimization to the pages to make sure they get indexed even faster.

I targeted an insurance term and after a week since my order now it has risen from #14 to #7 which is already getting me a few leads.

Smart setup and fast results which makes any siteowner come back for more.

Thanks again!

JpAnderson said:
I have used these guys many times...and they continue to deliver...I am seeing some movement on keywords that have been stuck....I started seeing movement within a few days of getting my report....the biggest thing with them though....you can ALWAYS get a fast response on skype....that is what I call great customer service!

In addition, here are the ranking updates for some of the sites we worked on in the last month (they all got the big package, including Web 2.0s and Bookmarks)

#4 -> #2

Not Top 50 -> #26 -> #6

Not Top 50 -> #9

Not Top50 -> #6

Local Real Estate Site:

SEO Niche

Data Backup Niche:

Last edited:
Morning, guys. I am part of the SEOlutions team and will be helping out in this thread. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me.

Couple of new orders have been processed and added to the queue. Topics of articles to be used with the web 2.0s have been passed on to our content team.

Status
Not open for further replies.