High PR Unique Content Web 2.0 Properties - White Hat Tiered Linking w/ Comp Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Virus

Jun 29, 2007
Rating - 100%
931   0   0

Please let me know If anyone faces any difficulty during the order process.

Also I will be offering ONE review copy.

- Amit

Last edited:

Bump 1 of the day, let me know if you any question on the service or would like to customize the package.

PayPal payment option is now working, ready to take more orders. Also we can customize the package exactly as per your specs. A couple of clients wanted no Tier 3 links and we worked out a deal.

So shoot me a pm or let's have a chat on Skype and lets get started.

Review

Just got the report back from Red_Virus this morning. Report is very detailed and organized into separate folders of everything that was done.

Articles - there are 11 articles at over 500 words each. These are unique and passed copyscape checking. They seem to be written by someone with solid english skills.

Links to money site - this was broken down into 4 separate reports. Red_Virus was creative in putting in 1 link to the money site in the 10 PDF documents in a way I haven't saw done before. Red_Virus over delivered on the rest of the tier 1 links including the web 2.0s, profiles, social bookmarks were randomized well.

Tier 2 links - 1000 wiki links, 119 articles and 12 web 2.0 properties were used to bolster the money site links.

Tier 3 links - 53k comment links were pointed to the tier 2 links. the package says 30k so this was almost doubled.

Rankings - I used this on a site that was brand new and wasn't ranking in the SERPs so there are no improvements to report and it's too early. I think this package is going to help out a lot.

Overall - thumbs up - I'm placing another order now.

Review

Just got the report back from Red_Virus this morning. Report is very detailed and organized into separate folders of everything that was done.

Articles - there are 11 articles at over 500 words each. These are unique and passed copyscape checking. They seem to be written by someone with solid english skills.

Links to money site - this was broken down into 4 separate reports. Red_Virus was creative in putting in 1 link to the money site in the 10 PDF documents in a way I haven't saw done before. Red_Virus over delivered on the rest of the tier 1 links including the web 2.0s, profiles, social bookmarks were randomized well.

Tier 2 links - 1000 wiki links, 119 articles and 12 web 2.0 properties were used to bolster the money site links.

Tier 3 links - 53k comment links were pointed to the tier 2 links. the package says 30k so this was almost doubled.

Rankings - I used this on a site that was brand new and wasn't ranking in the SERPs so there are no improvements to report and it's too early. I think this package is going to help out a lot.

Overall - thumbs up - I'm placing another order now.

Thanks a ton for a fantastic review. Our Payment system now also supports payment through 2CO.

Happy Diwali

39.gif

Review Update

Received the guest post today. Was on a PR3 site with 100k alexa ranking. It's not on CNN.com but it's legit and I got a handful of visitors already from it so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.