High PR Solutions | SAPE + tier 2 + custom filters = Awww yea! | See ranking samples!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmeotz

This is Sussudio..
Dec 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
61   0   0

Samples
If anyone would like to see some samples of the type of sites and links used in this service, you may request them through PM.

Order Now

Some reviews from previous threads

Unstoppable said:
These links are the "real deal". My first order (100 links) I used on a site that was penalized to test it out and see what would happen. Here is what some of the keyword rankings are starting to look like. The order was placed on the 3rd:

This is for the main keyword which dropped out of the top 100 after one of G's updates and never came back.

The site is well interlinked so the inner pages are benefiting from all of the juice as well:

Looking forward to even more SERP movement over the next couple of months.

SEO Person said:
Just wanted to leave a comment as to my experiences with mrmeotz and the SEOlutions services.

The quality of the work has been excellent as have the gains in rankings, a new site that was basically ranked nowhere now ranks first page for a broad (single word) financial keyword in the emergency financial sector, this is inside 6 weeks and 75% of that link building has been the services provided by mrmeotz. Phenominal results.

The turnaround time has been fine, expectations have been managed throughout and on about 40% of the occasions the TAT has been quicker than expected exceeding expectations.

This guy also has a lot of patience as well, and certainly knows what he's doing.

Highly recommended.

Some results from previous threads

chart%285%29.png

chart%284%29.png

chart%286%29.png

chart.png

chart-2.png

chart-3.png

chart-4.png

graph%201.png

graph%202.png

graph%203.png

graph%204.png

graph%205.png

graph%206.png

graph%207.png

graph%208.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

Samples
If anyone would like to see some samples of the type of sites and links used in this service, you may request them through PM.

Order Now

A set of monthly reports have been sent out today. If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Several new subs have been received. Links will be going live in 24-48 hours. Thank you!

Care to PM me some samples sites? Been buying SAPE links before and most of them were places on junk sites with no real value at all.

Samples

Samples

New subs have been received and processed. Links will be going live within 24-48 hours! Thank you!

Samples

Mr. Meotz...my man. Can you do EXCLUSIVELY .de sites from the Sape network? Like, what if I want just .de sites as links....

Status
Not open for further replies.