graph%202.png

graph%203.png

graph%204.png

graph%205.png

graph%206.png

graph%207.png

graph%208.png

Samples
If anyone would like to see some samples of the type of sites and links used in this service, you may request them through PM.

Order Now

What is the average pa/da on these sites? Something you check :)

Domain authority/page authority typically ranges from 40 to 80, depending on the PR. Obviously, the higher PR packages have a higher average DA/PA.

Samples
If anyone would like to see some samples of the type of sites and links used in this service, you may request them through PM.

Samples

Just wanted to leave a comment as to my experiences with mrmeotz and the SEOlutions services.

The quality of the work has been excellent as have the gains in rankings, a new site that was basically ranked nowhere now ranks first page for a broad (single word) financial keyword in the emergency financial sector, this is inside 6 weeks and 75% of that link building has been the services provided by mrmeotz. Phenominal results.

The turnaround time has been fine, expectations have been managed throughout and on about 40% of the occasions the TAT has been quicker than expected exceeding expectations.

This guy also has a lot of patience as well, and certainly knows what he's doing.

Highly recommended.

Payment profile # I-21SSHERUX87S: "100 Mixed High PR Links".

Thank you. Your order has been received.

Just wanted to leave a comment as to my experiences with mrmeotz and the SEOlutions services.

The quality of the work has been excellent as have the gains in rankings, a new site that was basically ranked nowhere now ranks first page for a broad (single word) financial keyword in the emergency financial sector, this is inside 6 weeks and 75% of that link building has been the services provided by mrmeotz. Phenominal results.

The turnaround time has been fine, expectations have been managed throughout and on about 40% of the occasions the TAT has been quicker than expected exceeding expectations.

This guy also has a lot of patience as well, and certainly knows what he's doing.

Highly recommended.

Thank you for taking the time to leave that very detailed review. We appreciate it.

Samples

If anyone has any questions or custom drip/ratio requests, feel free to contact us.

If I gave you a list of links from my competitors site from ahrefs (I know these links can probably be found in your network) could you match them? OR at least get the same link power in your network? I checked their top links and they are all anchor text links in the footer and blogroll of high pr sites. Made me laugh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.