High PR ranking(5-9) profile creation + Social Bookmarking So Cheap Rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonia_4u

Aug 29, 2010
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm offering profile link building services for WickedFire users. I'll create profiles on high PR (5-9) websites

One way Authority Links from Profiles
I use Angela & Paul & steave Aylor Link Building method!

Package A :

Prices:

50 profile creation from Angela, Paul and Steve Aylor's - $5 ( maximum of 3 links each profile )

100 profile creation from Angela, Paul and Steve Aylor's - $10 ( maximum of 3 links each profile )

200 profile creation from Angela, Paul and Steve Aylor's -$20 ( maximum of 3 links each profile )

Package : B

Prices:

50 profile creation from Angela, Paul and Steve Aylor's With SB- $8 ( maximum of 3 links each profile )

100 profile creation from Angela, Paul and Steve Aylor's With SB - $15 ( maximum of 3 links each profile )

200 profile creation from Angela, Paul and Steve Aylor's With SB -$30 ( maximum of 3 links each profile )

for booking PM me directly by writing the following format

PACKAGE NAME

url 1 -> keyword
url 2 -> keyword
url 3 -> keyword

Turnaround time:

2 to 3 days

All the links will be ping

New Account for each package

All login info provided

Complete Report with login details, direct profile url,

ALL Work 100% Manaully

Warrantty in All Links

First 5 members can avail the Review Copy for $12 for 100 profile creation + social Bookmarking

First 5 members can avail the Review Copy for $8 for 100 profile creation -

Thanks

Review:

Received the report today, very fast turnaround time. Randomly checked about 15 profiles and everything was correct.

For $10 this is a no brainer. Will be doing more business again soon.

OK, I will try the Review Copy for $12 for 100 profile creation + social Bookmarking.

Details have been PM'd to you.

I want to take another 100 angela and paul profiles if you can guarantee they will be on different websites to the last 100 profiles you built for me

I just received my report for 100 profile creation With SB and everything was properly done exactly as promised.

Nice work!

Received my report for 200 profiles. All good, delivered as promised! My rankings have already improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.