High PR Permanent blog posts - Strictly 25 OBL's - one time Replacement Guarantee

Status
Not open for further replies.

seo-service

Jun 29, 2012
in front of imac
www.ownpbn.com
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Permanent Niche blog post on high PA / DA - one time replacement warranty!​

I believe - "A good service doesn't need designs & makeups". So, I only want the buyers to speak about the service out of happiness & achievements by sharing their reviews in a natural way! Let's watch out what our buyers says here.

Review Time

I got discounted copy from the back2form. Order was placed on the 17th March, and today's 31st march. OP completed the order on 25th march and gave me report. It was good looking.

Here comes the real part. OBL of blogs are like 3-5 maximum and content was superb that what i was expecting.

Serp Boost.

I've used brand new website in competitive niche and it's not easy. #1 site is PR6 and you can expect that how much competitive niche it is.

My main keyword moved from nowhere to #13 and OP told me that in few weeks i will have few more rankings boost. Let's see.

Overall I'm impressed with this service.

If you are going for blog posts then you might need to try out this service.

My Ratings : 10/10

Quote:

Originally Posted by wizzard

My review:

I ordered 10 X 250 unique posts with 50% off.

First of all I want to say that all the blog posts were posted on sites that are highly related to my niche which is top notch. Also, all the domains are aged, between 1 year and 7 years.

PR4 X 2
PR3 X 4
PR2 X 4

Seomoz Domain Authority between 14 and 25

For 10 posts I received 10 X 250-300 words nice articles. About 80-90% copyscape passed.

TAT was 7 days and communication was great. Bart is a really nice guy.

I already noticed some serp moves for 2 of my keywords.

Overall: It's a great service at affordable prices since we are talking about niche posts from High PR domains.

REVIEW:
I ordered a discounted review copy of 25 blog posts on 16th March, OP delivered the work on 26th with a detailed overview. Good quality content was used and all the blogs look unique. I waited around a few days to see some serp improvements first before posting a review.

The keyword that I was targeting has a really low competition. It was for an ORM client. I gave OP 5 EMDs so it was 5 posts for each EMD. Now all the domains are ranking on first page. Much of the bad press has moved to page 2 and my client is really happy with the result.

I'll definitely be ordering a couple more blog posts from OP for a few other sites. I give this service a rating of A+!

I purchased this service last 04-03-2013. After a week, all the blog posts got indexed. As the result?! All of my 3 keywords sky rocketed!!

One of my keyword sitting on on freakin number 1
My second keyword is dancing between #2 and #3
My third keyword is now #9

I am so much happy with the result That is why I made another order. Transaction ID#*************735S. Please confirm!

Keep up the good work! I highly recommend this service!

Cheers!

Fact 1 : Blog networks are still main platform for SEO. If your question is why so ? then here's the quick answer

"We all know that Google loves unique content. But what makes distributing fresh content with links - easy, effective & natural ? "Blogs".

That too if the blogs are from different locations & contents with links are published from different C class i.p's.. mmmmmmm... Just yummy !

Fact 2 : Many have started their own blog network without proper guidelines. Still the links on them gets the result "but" ... do they limit the obl's & maintain quality contents when they receive tons of orders ?

1. What people(freelancer) do when they get more orders for more links -- > With the rush in order & money in mind "they place high OBL & spun contents & finish up orders & make money.

2. Animals & Spiders doesn't like it. When they see it you are totally gone.. De-indexed & penalized

Fact 3 : From above fact 1 & 2, you will get to know that, Blog network still work if blogs are maintained safe, secured & natural!

Here comes 5 things which you don't get anywhere :

- > No de-indexing issues "So, Don't you try, if we provide one-time replacement guarantee"

- > No Spam links & spun articles " So, Don't you try, if i provide 100% niche relevant links & unique articles! "

- > Only Limited OBLs " So, Don't you try, if i strictly maintain OBL (less than 25)"

- > Well Aged Domains which are niche specific. We are not using ageless dropped domains like the other sellers " So, Don't you try, if i provide well aged domains + .com domains (mostly)

We started with 5 niches now! i.e, 50 blogs / unique c class IP's on every niches , So 50 x 5 = 250 blogs in total!

Health || Finance || Business || Technology || Shopping ||​
& ( more niches soon..)

Gln2bO8.jpg

Well, its just Random samples on every niche​

Blog network details :

- High PA / DA
- 100% Unique articles & niche relavant
- 100% do-follow & permanent links
- Who.is protected
- No footprints, unique theme
- All blogs have different word press & cms theme

Work completion report will be sent with every minute details explained.

Packages & Price :​

i ) Niche blog posts :- ( post stay on homepage for 15 days then moves into inner pages)​

05 X 250 unique posts - 05 unique C class IP - niche blogs (PR 2 & 3 mix up) - $30(TAT 3 days)
10 X 250 unique posts - 10 unique C class IP - niche blogs (PR 2 - 4 mix up) - $55(TAT 4 days)
25 X 250 unique posts - 25 unique C class IP - niche blogs (PR 1 - 4 mix up) - $129(6 days)
50 X 250 unique posts - 50 unique C class IP - niche blogs (PR 1 - 4 mix up) - $249(9 days)

ii ) Permanent Niche blog post :- (post stay on homepage permanently)​

05 X 250 unique posts - 05 unique C class IP - niche blogs (PR 2 & 3 mix up) -$45(TAT 3 days)
10 X 250 unique posts - 10 unique C class IP - niche blogs (PR 2 - 4 mix up) - $85(TAT 4 days)
25 X 250 unique posts - 25 unique C class IP - niche blogs (PR 1 - 4 mix up) - $199 (6 days)
50 X 250 unique posts - 50 unique C class IP - niche blogs (PR 1 - 4 mix up) - $399( 9 days)

All We Need From You :

1. Keywords & URL details (u can use at the max of 2 kw's / post)
2. e-mail id to send report
3. Upfront payment

FAQ :

1. BIG YES! for your Common questions :

a) Is your blogs are niche relavant ? YES!
b) Articles are 100% unique ? YES!
c) Max OBL will be 25, no more than 25 ? YES!

2. Do you use any software to do blog posting & article creation ?

Nope, We don't use any software. Its 100% manual work !

3. Can you deliver the work in time ? if i give bulk orders how will you complete in time ?

No doubts, we have the enough man power. your work will be completed on time as promised in our sales thread. For bulk orders, we will mention the days.

4. Will the posts stay on Home page permanently ?

Yes, all the posts you order will stay on Home page as permanent!

5. Do you provide report ?

Yes, we will provide detailed report once after the work completion.

6. Do you have any bigger packages like 100, 200 & 500 posts ?

Yes, we do have bigger packages, just PM me for more details!

If you have any queries or bulk orders, then Contact

Email :- hugeblognetwork@gmail.com | Skype :- hugeblognetwork​

Discount Review Copies..​

3 x 50 % discounted review copy available (1st three reputed members)
2 x 25 % discounted review copy available (next two members)​

( NOTE : Contact me through PM for discount review copies )
--- x --- x --- x ---

Refund Policy

If we fail to provide the full report, we will refund the amount. No refunds if the work has been completed as promised.

Thanks for reading! Now, its all up with your hands

- bart

OK, so I bought the 25 post review copies, so here's my review :)

1) Speed - Can't complain too much. Order was completed within a week, with the blog posts drip fed from day 1 - 5/5

2) Communication - Didn't need that much. Gave all the details and got a quick response that the order was being processed. Got a full report in the mail after the order was complete 5/5

3) Quality - Blogs adhered to PR that was specified. Articles did not appear to be spun, but were poorly written and hardly intelligible. They were however relevant to the keywords and my site as a whole, so OP took the time at least to look into what his customer does.
As for the blogs themselves, some of the higher PR blogs did not quite have the stats I would have expected for their PR. They're all at least 1 year old, so that's also a plus. Here's a quick summary so you can judge for yourselves. OP, if you don't want this screenshot here for some reason, let me know and I'll remove it.
1368862032-blogpost-screenshot.png

All in all 4.5/5

4) Price: I got a review copy with 50% off. For that price it was definitely worth it. Would I pay full price for the same service? I'm not so sure. 4/5

5) Overall: Great service. I might ass Serpfox results later, but it's still too early to tell. Of the 4 keywords I provided, 3 have yet to show any movement, but the fourth moved from #9 to #3, so I'm already happy with these results. I'm also pretty sure the other 3 keywords will show some movement in a few days. I'll post back when they do :)
All in all 4.5/5

Thanks for the detailed honest review

OK, so I bought the 25 post review copies, so here's my review :)

1) Speed - Can't complain too much. Order was completed within a week, with the blog posts drip fed from day 1 - 5/5

2) Communication - Didn't need that much. Gave all the details and got a quick response that the order was being processed. Got a full report in the mail after the order was complete 5/5

3) Quality - Blogs adhered to PR that was specified. Articles did not appear to be spun, but were poorly written and hardly intelligible. They were however relevant to the keywords and my site as a whole, so OP took the time at least to look into what his customer does.
As for the blogs themselves, some of the higher PR blogs did not quite have the stats I would have expected for their PR. They're all at least 1 year old, so that's also a plus. Here's a quick summary so you can judge for yourselves. OP, if you don't want this screenshot here for some reason, let me know and I'll remove it.
1368862032-blogpost-screenshot.png

All in all 4.5/5

4) Price: I got a review copy with 50% off. For that price it was definitely worth it. Would I pay full price for the same service? I'm not so sure. 4/5

5) Overall: Great service. I might ass Serpfox results later, but it's still too early to tell. Of the 4 keywords I provided, 3 have yet to show any movement, but the fourth moved from #9 to #3, so I'm already happy with these results. I'm also pretty sure the other 3 keywords will show some movement in a few days. I'll post back when they do :)
All in all 4.5/5

Status
Not open for further replies.