HIGH PR Links - 1000s of unique & very HIGH PR links - ranking samples inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmeotz

This is Sussudio..
Dec 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
BONUS OFFER - VALID UNTIL 27TH MARCH
All new orders made before the 27th March will automatically receive 20% extra links for the entire duration of their subscription!

Samples
If anyone would like to see some samples of the type of sites and links used in this service, you may request them through PM.

Order Now

All new orders made before the 27th March will automatically receive 20% extra links for the entire duration of their subscription!

Some reviews from previous threads

Unstoppable said:
These links are the "real deal". My first order (100 links) I used on a site that was penalized to test it out and see what would happen. Here is what some of the keyword rankings are starting to look like. The order was placed on the 3rd:

This is for the main keyword which dropped out of the top 100 after one of G's updates and never came back.

The site is well interlinked so the inner pages are benefiting from all of the juice as well:

Looking forward to even more SERP movement over the next couple of months.

SEO Person said:
Just wanted to leave a comment as to my experiences with mrmeotz and the SEOlutions services.

The quality of the work has been excellent as have the gains in rankings, a new site that was basically ranked nowhere now ranks first page for a broad (single word) financial keyword in the emergency financial sector, this is inside 6 weeks and 75% of that link building has been the services provided by mrmeotz. Phenominal results.

The turnaround time has been fine, expectations have been managed throughout and on about 40% of the occasions the TAT has been quicker than expected exceeding expectations.

This guy also has a lot of patience as well, and certainly knows what he's doing.

Highly recommended.

Some results from previous threads

chart%285%29.png

chart%284%29.png

chart%286%29.png

chart.png

chart-2.png

chart-3.png

chart-4.png

graph%201.png

graph%202.png

graph%203.png

graph%204.png

graph%205.png

graph%206.png

graph%207.png

graph%208.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

Samples
If anyone would like to see some samples of the type of sites and links used in this service, you may request them through PM.

Order Now

Don't miss this bonus offer while it lasts! 20% bonus links for the entire duration of your subscription!

Samples

Payment profile # I-B2VTBS8MLSW2: "300 PR1-PR2 Links"

Ordered! Lookin forward to it. I get the 20% extra correct? And is it possible to get a report of the 1000 tier 2 links? Thanks!

Payment profile # I-B2VTBS8MLSW2: "300 PR1-PR2 Links"

Ordered! Lookin forward to it. I get the 20% extra correct? And is it possible to get a report of the 1000 tier 2 links? Thanks!

Thank you for the order. Yes, you will get 20% bonus links. You will receive a partial tier 2 report matching the links from your partial tier 1 report.

Samples

DON'T MISS OUR BONUS OFFER - VALID UNTIL 27TH MARCH

Hey guys, today is the last day for the 20% bonus links promotion. Make sure to get your orders in today if you want 20% extra links indefinitely!

Thank you for all the orders during the promotion.

Everyone will be receiving 20% bonus links for their entire subscription.

Samples

Status
Not open for further replies.