High PR, High Quality, Multi Layer Linkwheel/Link Pyramid! Jump UP The Through SERPs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberwokky

Apr 12, 2010
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
NEW PRODUCT!! - WF EXCLUSIVE!!!

You will NOT find this for sale on my website, you will NOT find this for sale through anyone else.

- I scraped all of the links myself.
- I tested all of the links myself.
- My website, LowCostLinks.com has over 10,000 links currently pointing to LowCostLinks.com on Yahoo! site explorer.
- I just created a new links database and hand picked these amazing links.

Enough about me, let me tell you about the product!!!

PRODUCT DETAILS
You are buying a powerful, high quality layer of links to point towards your money site. 100% Adsense Safe. I have served many Adsense customers to date with no complaints.

- Every single link that points to your money site will come from a domain name that has Google PageRank intact.

- Every single link that points to your money site will contain the relevant keywords that you specify in the anchor text of the link AND the title of the link page.

- Every single link that points to your money site will be on it's own, not-spammed-to-death, unique page.

- Every single link that points to your money site will be pinged/indexed with 2 EXTRA LAYERS OF LINKS!

EXAMPLE
Let's say for example, with the platinum package you will get:

Layer 1

- 100 links, all from domains with PR, that point to your site with your keywords intact. You will receive email verification of this link layer.

Layer 2
- 10 links pointing to EACH link in Layer 1 above, all dofollow, all verified, all containing your randomized keywords. You will receive email verification of this link layer.

Layer 3
- 20 links for EACH link in Layer 1 AND 2 above, these links are used to help index your Higher Quality links in Layer 1 and 2. This layer is not sent via email verification, since the links come from sources which are difficult to verify after a few days (like guestbooks, blogs, photo galleries, bbs, message boards, etc..)

Every single link that points towards your site will have pagerank in the main domain of the link.

TESTIMONIALS
Check out some of my testimonials (or my 100% itrader status!) to see how I've performed with link orders in the past.

Zodiac said:
...Jabberwokky doubled my order so I got 1000 links instead of the 500 links, checked few of them (about 30) and all of them are live with my desired anchor, as mentioned above...

MagicMike said:
Wow... I got my report just a bit ago, everything looks great. Very generous. Checked a good random sampling of links and everything done perfectly! Thanks so much... wouldn't hesitate to buy forum links here at all...

sapphirescales said:
...I wanted to see the full effects before leaving feedback. I received the links and all the ones I checked were there. I've seen a slow but steady rise in SERPS... ...this service definitely helped.

Grindstone said:
Turn Around Time: A+, told me I'd have a report on Monday, I have a report on Monday.

PRICING
There are 5 different levels of link packages for sale.

$70 / 50 links (COPPER)
- 550 total links sent to your email address.
- 11,000 ping/indexing links created to boost your high PR links.

CLICK HERE TO BUY THE COPPER PACKAGE NOW!

$80 / 60 links (BRONZE)
- 660 total links sent to your email address.
- 13,200 ping/indexing links created to boost your high PR links.

CLICK HERE TO BUY THE BRONZE PACKAGE NOW!

$90 / 70 links (SILVER)
- 770 total links sent to your email address.
- 15,400 ping/indexing links created to boost your high PR links.

CLICK HERE TO BUY THE SILVER PACKAGE NOW!

$100/ 80 links (GOLD)
- 880 total links sent to your email address.
- 17,600 ping/indexing links created to boost your high PR links.

CLICK HERE TO BUY THE GOLD PACKAGE NOW!

$110/100 links (PLATINUM - BEST VALUE!!!)
- 1,100 total links sent to your email address.
- 22,000 ping/indexing links created to boost your high PR links.

CLICK HERE TO BUY THE PLATINUM PACKAGE NOW! BEST VALUE!

BONUSES
- Provide me with up to 5 different customized forum titles and forum body posts for FREE!

- Link certain URLs to certain Keywords for FREE!

- LowCostLinks.com ALWAYS over delivers, meaning you will get more links than you ordered, so you can be sure you get what you paid for!

DATABASE DETAILS
Your links will be coming from a special links database that contains:
- 20 PR5 domains
- 15 PR4 domains
- 40 PR3 domains
- 40 PR2 domains
- 40 PR1 domains
- 0/NONE/ZIP/NADA/NO PR0 domains

About 70% of the sites are dofollow. About 30% of the sites are nofollow. This provides for a healthy ratio of dofollow to nofollow links.

TURNAROUND TIME
It will take between 3 and 5 business days to send a full verification of your product to you via email.

REVIEW COPIES
Everybody and anybody who wants a 25% review-copy discount is free to do so.

REQUIREMENTS/INFO
- Make a post below asking for a review copy.

- All reviews are processed on a first come/first served basis. Limited number of reviews processed per day. So act fast!

Simply ask to review any package and when I get to your name I will send you a PM with further instructions.

QUESTIONS?

Please ask all questions in the thread below so I can answer openly and honestly to every buyer!

If you have anything of a more personal nature to say, please send me a PM anytime or contact me through my company website: LowCostLinks.com

I'll sum it up for you, since the above is a little scattered :)

Buy a 50 spoke linkwheel using 50 different High PR websites as their top layer for just $70!!!

What i will get with the platinum package and what will be the price?
waiting for your pm

Hello again Zodiac!

Thanks for taking an interest in my product :)

With the platinum package, you will receive:

- 1st Layer of 100 links coming from forums with PageRank in the main domain of the link.
- 2nd Layer of 1,000 links coming from my generic forum database. These links point to layer 1 with the same keywords specified by you.
- 3rd Layer (non-verified), 20,000 blog comments/guestbook postings/photo gallery links/etc... all pointing to Layers 1 and 2 above.

So you will get 2 layers of link verification via email, and a third indexing/ping layer to top it all off!!

P.S. LowCostLinks.com ALWAYS over delivers, so whichever package you order, you will get more links than specified. Guaranteed!

Great choice again Zodiac.

Ok everybody, that's two return customers in less than 1 hour OR you know the product is great when...

Jabber,, shoot me a couple of examples of the first layer or what ever layer would be pointing to my site... not worried about the rest.

Thanks for the interest guys!! I have sent you both PMs, basically saying that this sales thread has been moved over here: http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...ay-high-pr-links-less-than-0-25-per-link.html

I am still accepting orders for this particular product, but I urge you to purchase the new one - which includes more links, for less money, still all high PR domains, and indexed by supplementary links.
-Jabberwokky

Status
Not open for further replies.