HIGH PR Gorilla - High PR Authority links!

Status
Not open for further replies.

affiliatearmy

May 22, 2008
Laguna Beach,CA USA
Rating - 86.5%
32   5   0
Permanent High PR/Quality Links -(2) PR5 / (2) PR3 / (1) PR2 sites - Low OBL - UNIQUE SERVICE
The APE you've come to know and love is BACK with another quality offering-

Get your link on 5 quality PR sites (2 PR5, 2 PR3 and 1 PR2) wrapped with content for only $99.
These JUICY links will pass PR to your site unlike many of the other services on WF that have rolling blog posts or other PR networks that advertise PR - but really don't deliver it since your blog post rolls off the main page in a matter of hours.

These links have the same effect as blogroll links but are on a custom CMS that we developed in-house so we can't advertise them as blogrolls.

Read What Other Members Have To Say:

ORDER HERE
Option A) (6) Permanent, home page static links with low OBL's (25 max). $99

We also have a cheaper option for all you tightwads out there who just want diverse links and don't care about PR:
Option B ) 20 deep links on 20 different aged PR sites (great link diversity and trust - not wordpress or any other popular CMS). $30

Got skype?
seo-superior
1-888-992-3464

Last edited:

I ordered option B in one of your previous threads. Are these deep links on the same sites with new added or are these 20 all new deep links?

does the link appear on other pages or just the homepages of these pr site?

pretty expensive for 5 links only... what are the da and pa of these site? they should carry somesort strong backlink profile for you to charge such high price? do let me know interested in high quality links.

Sent a deep link order your way. Would send more if you would accept at least 3-4 different anchors..

These are strong links but not sure about their longevity. I ordered the last package and was impressed with the strength of the links however all five pages ended up being virtual clones of each other, the same outbound link profile and the same exact text is a huge google "look at me" magnet IMO.

Would love to see these packages start to come with some diversity - at least allow us to write different descriptions and link to different pages or with different anchor text. But ideally I'd rather see you wait until you have 10 or more domains available and then randomly split orders between the sites - mixing up the out bound link profiles of the different sites.

These days footprints like the ones this service generates just seem a tad risky...

Status
Not open for further replies.