High PR Dofollow Blog Comments package with Big Discount (Based on 30 Oct PR Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blog8491

Wickedfire Pro Member
Sep 15, 2009
WF
www.blogcommentshop.com
Rating - 100%
171   0   1
Hey
You know PR updated on 30th October 2009 again!
smile.gif

So I like to give a benefit with my manual dofollow blog commenting service.

Combination of Dofollow Blog Comments in this Package
One PR7
Two PR6
ThreePR5
Four PR4

**You get ten high PR backlinks from ten different domains with ten different IP's**
Just check my itardes and past threads
biggrin.gif
, All you get my quality service.
For a limited time I offer this service to give newly updated links.

You get the report within 1-2 Days when payments received
biggrin.gif

Review copy for $20
After that price go normal $35
paypal: payblogdp@gmail.com

Send me following details as a PM or email me to blog8491@gmail.com (Gtlak chat included)
URL, Anchors and contact email to send the report.

Thanks

Payement and all info send in PM
order is completed, Report sent :D

Wow that's an awesome offer. Im ordering two
yeah you get high PR dofollow blog comments

nice to see you listened to my advice...does that qualify me for a few review ;)
Thanks for directing me, I'm a well reputed member at DP for dofollow blog commenting.

Payment sent!
Got the payments, Both orders will be completed within 24 hours.

Thanks
Blog.

Review:

Everything was done to specifications and done in under an hour!
All the comments seemed to be on Drupal based blogs. A couple had quite a few links on them, but none of them were spammed to hell like the most common dofollow blogs out there. I'd like to see him add 3 or 4 PR3 and PR2 comments on this package just to round it out, but overall he does a good job and leaves okay comments, not the crappy "great post" bullshit.

Review:

Everything was done to specifications and done in under an hour!
All the comments seemed to be on Drupal based blogs. A couple had quite a few links on them, but none of them were spammed to hell like the most common dofollow blogs out there. I'd like to see him add 3 or 4 PR3 and PR2 comments on this package just to round it out, but overall he does a good job and leaves okay comments, not the crappy "great post" bullshit.

Thanks for the honest review. I have a good experience in dofollow blog commenting :)

All orders have completed :D
Now I can accept more orders to complete within few hours

Thanks
Blog.

Review: PR7-PR4 10 Blogs posts.
Order submitted and work started: 11-02-2009
Report with the detailed excel spreadsheet of the blog’s Link and their page rank received: 11-04-2009 (2 days turnaround)
Inside the excel report: Number of posts – 10 (PG7 -1, PR6 – 2, PR5 – 3, PR4 – 4)
All the comments are written in a good manner with following blog topic. Some of them really fits the blog so, not even close its look like spam.
After checking the links list I found that one PR5 link does not work and let him know about it. The link was fixed in next 10 minutes and report was send as well.

Conclusion: Very good work, process time is acceptable, report has detailed information. Very responsive and ready to fix the problems if they exist. Will recommend this service to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.