High PR Dofollow Blog Commenting Service (PR 3 to 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blog8491

Wickedfire Pro Member
Sep 15, 2009
WF
www.blogcommentshop.com
Rating - 100%
171   0   1
This is my latest Service thread for HIGH PR Dofollow Blog Commenting with newly available links
Previous Service: High PR Dofollow Blog Comments package with Big Discount

******Well, we all know the benefits of having Dofollow blog comments with your backlink. This is a powerful method to have strong backlinks from well indexed web site.*****

Advantages of My service

• Comments are provided from Different Domains (Different IP address)
  • some .edu, .gov links will be provided
  • Improve Search Engine Traffic to your web site for specific key words
  • Average OBL(Out bound links) is minimal in every pages
  • Every comments are done as a pure manual work
  • Every comments will be related to the blog post to have a long life
  • 24/7 Customer support via email and live chat will be provided
Packages

Bronze ($10)
1 x PR6
1 x PR5
2 x PR4
1 x PR3
Total 5 comments

Silver ($20)
2x PR6
2x PR5
3x PR4
3x PR3
Total 10 comments

Gold ($35)
3x PR6
5x PR5
8x PR4
8x PR3
Total 20 comments

Platinum ($50)
4x PR6
6x PR5
10x PR4
10x PR3
Total 30 comments

FeedBack for me

jsrdk8prhux5uur435do.jpg

Ordering details

• Send the payment by paypal to payblogdp@gmail.com (You can pay via AlertPay, MoneyBookers and Liberty Reserve, PM me for the details)
  • PM me or email to blog8491@gmail.com with URL, Anchor and contact email.
  • Get the confirmation for your order and note your estimated day to get the report for the order.

Thanks
Blog.

I just got my report today, blog8491 did a good job getting everything to me (it took appx. 24 hours from when I ordered). Some of the articles had a fair amount of (spam) comments already, but the quality of the sites were good. The comments blog8491 did don't look spammy, so I think most of them will stick.

I'll have to wait to see how it effects my sites position on SERPs, but it looks like a good deal so far.

I just got my report today, blog8491 did a good job getting everything to me (it took appx. 24 hours from when I ordered). Some of the articles had a fair amount of (spam) comments already, but the quality of the sites were good. The comments blog8491 did don't look spammy, so I think most of them will stick.

I'll have to wait to see how it effects my sites position on SERPs, but it looks like a good deal so far.

Thanks for the nice feedback. Now I'm taking new orders.

Thanks
Blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.