High PR Bookmarking Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaresca

Jun 17, 2008
United States
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Social bookmarking for the best and cheapest price! Get your sites indexed with our quality service at a very low price. I am sure that anyone can afford this price as there is a package for anyone working with any budget. Who knows, you may even get some unexpected traffic?

Choose the best suitable Social Bookmarking package to suffice your needs from the plans offered and place your order now!

Packages:
Package 1 : Social Bookmarking on 15 Sites (PR4+): 1$
Package 2 : Social Bookmarking on 30 Sites (PR3+): 2$
Package 3 : Social Bookmarking on 50 Sites (PR3+): 3$
Package 4 : Social Bookmarking on 100 Sites (PR2+): 5$
Package 5 : Social Bookmarking on 200 Sites (PR2+): 10$
Package 6 : Social Bookmarking on 300 Sites (PR2+): 2 User Name Using 2 IP $15.00
Package 7 : Social Bookmarking on 400 Sites (PR2+): 2 User Name Using 2 IP $20.00

Please give us the details for your order :
URL: http://
Website Title: recomended minimum 30 character
Website Description: recomended minimum 120 character
Website Keyword/Tag: 2 separated tag using comma (,)
Email Address for your report.

ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL FOR PAYMENTS.

Bulk order minimum of 5 URLs 10% Discount

FAQs:
Q. Is social bookmarking useful and worth it for my sites to bring traffic and backlinks?

A. Yes.

Q.Will I get quality backlinks?

A. Yes. Page rank of social bookmarking sites in our list will be from PR8 to PR2.

Q.Can you deliver the work in time?

A. Yes. Why don't you test us with a small package then go for bigger package? We have a skilled team and we never take more work than we can handle.

Q.Do you create accounts for every order or use your own accounts?

A. No. We will use our own accounts.

Q.Do you use any software to do bookmarking?

A. No. We don't use any software so you can say that this is a manual social bookmarking service.

Q.How will you complete all the orders in time, if I give you bulk number of orders?

A. I have my own highly skilled team to complete the work within 48 to 96 hour so deadlines are not an issue.

any reviews? from other member.

I was not able to try boosting my site traffic using bookmarks .
I know its one of the techniques.

is there any clients who can prove it using this services?

will try one or bulk of theres have.

hello reboore21. i have never seen any dramatic traffic increases from booking sites themselves (there are only a few social bookmarking sites out there with high traffic levels and users would need to invest a lot of time within each of those social bookmarking communities in order to drive traffic stricktly from an individual social bookmarking site). bookmarking submissions are typically used to compliment link building efforts for SEO and that is what this is service is helpful for. thanks for you question.

Just filed a complaint in paypal asking for my money back. Can't believe I actually paid for a service without any reviews. A lesson learned

Status
Not open for further replies.