High PR Blog Homepage Blogposts l PR1~PR6 l Domains with strong backlinks portfilio

Status
Not open for further replies.

seofactory

Mar 1, 2010
Bermuda Triangle
Rating - 100%
131   0   1
Hi,

Warm welcome on my thread guys. As the title stated, I am going to offer homepage blogpost on my network of High PR Blogs with 100% unique,

copyscpae pass and quality content. I don’t want to waste precious time of you guys by giving BS lecture on the benefits of this and that

but I should tell you that high PR homepage posts with unique content is really something powerful that will skyrocket your rankings.

Price is just : 99$ / Month

Features:

1. High PR Blogs (PR1-PR6)

2. Each and every blog hosted on unique C-Class IP (NO BS)

3. No Footprint Policy : Different theme of each blog

4. High Quality Content, 100% copyscape pass.

5. Domains with good backlink portfolio

6. We own all domains

7. We make backlinks for our blogs on daily basis to maintain or get high PR in future updates

8. All Domains with Whois Privacy

9. All Domains with Private Nameservers

PR Break Down :
PR6 = 1
PR5 = 3
PR4 = 10
PR3 = 12
PR2 = 22
PR1 = 12

Note :

We will provide 60 Unique Copyscapped articles of 300+ words each article

1 Url with 2 Keywords Allowed

Max 35 Posts will be Sold

Procedure:

After confirmation of order. We will write quality and unique content with the help of our professional writers for your niche/keyword .

We will distribute unique post on our network in drip feed style like in 7-10 days for sake of natural looking linkbuilding.

After completion we will provide full detailed report. Keep in mind these are homepage posts that will stay on homepage of our high PR blogs as long as you are our customer.

Price is just : 99$ / Month

For Details Or Querries :
Gmail : fslshzd@gmail.com

Just want you all to know I had conversation about this service with owner on skype and he told me that all his domains are great and not fake PR.

Example of PR 6 domain that he was send me was redirected before PR upadate on this PR6 site state.nj.us/health/ccr/ So good luck

Yep. Fake PR on most of his sites.

He did not had any posts before last PR update, which tell us that this is intentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.