[High PR] Best Directories Submission service Back-"PROVEN ONE"

Status
Not open for further replies.

seork

May 8, 2009
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
Dear WF members,

The best high PR Directory submission service is back after a long wait. Since the Moderator changed the rules for new thread. I was overwhelmed with lots of work from all the members here.

MY PREVIOUS THREAD WITH 500+ REVIEWS INSIDE

BULK ORDERS DISCOUNT AVAILABLE

High Quality Directory Submission:

• Permanent One Way back links
  • High PR SEO friendly directories
  • Different C-Class IP to get maximum exposure
  • Anchor text One way Back link
  • Improve Traffic and Visibility in Search Engines
  • Manual Submission No Software used
  • Submission to best fit Categories to get higher Approval
  • 75% - 80% Approval Ratio
  • Hand Picked Quality web directories

Package 1 (PR4-PR6)
100 Directory Submission
100% Manual Submission
Excel Sheet Report with Category
Completion time 1-2 Days
Price : $6

Package 2
(PR3-PR6)
200 Directory Submission
100% Manual Submission
Completion time 2-3 Days
Price :
$10

Package 3
(PR2-PR6)
500 Directory Submission
100% Manual Submission
Completion time 4-5 Days
Price : $18

Package 4
(PR0-PR6)
1200 Directory Submission
100% Manual Submission
Completion time 7-8 Days
Price : $36

Package 5
(PR0-PR6)
1500 Directory Submission
100% Manual Submission
Completion time 9-10 Days
Price : $39

*****Special PACK 1000 (PR1-PR8) Directory submission for $50 (No PR0 web directory include in this)*****

-:some of my previous thread reviews:-

Originally Posted by IWizard
Thanks for the quality submits bro.

--Job was completed in a reasonable amount of time. I am receiving a high approval rate from the directories submitted to in the "500" link package. Communication was adequate, and I received a detailed report of all the directories that were submitted to. This is a quality service for a great rate. Recommended.

=======================================
Originally Posted by rbcarter
I used package 2; it works and was done very quickly!

Originally Posted by VonRohn

Here’s my review:

Seork took 2 days to complete my order (Package 3 - 500 Directory Submission) and sent me a full report after he did the Job. Communication was very good.

He has my recommendation.

Originally Posted by Magy3
Here’s my review:

Roshan has done a good job. Good communication during the process.

He helped me to do the best choices for a maximum impact with SEO.
I recommand him. At this price, it's really good and i will order again for my next websites.

Originally Posted by charlyb
Ordered the Package 3 (PR2-PR8). Comunication was pretty decent and quick. The work was done in a day or so (good!).

I've also checked the directories for their uniqueness and they're pretty good (unique c-class IPs) with good google PRs.

Would definitely recommend his service.

MORE REVIEWS AND FEED BACK COMING JUST FOR THOSE WHO HAS MISSED OUT MY SERVICES SINCE LONG TIME :)

Will Try Out UR Service If Review Copies Available .

PM me with info of what U need from me.

I will be needed following details

1. Website URL (Home Page Only)
2. Title: (No Single Keyword)
3. Description (Not More than 200 Characters with Space)
4. Keywords (5-6 Keywords)
5. Category of website (2-3 Relevant Categories)
6. E-mail: (For Your Submission Confirmation)
7. Your name

Just a quick review as i've been using seork's directory submission service for a while now.

The report actually contains the category the site has been submitted to, which makes this better than many other directory submission services as you know where to look for your link - rather than spending ages trying to find the right category.

You can see the work being done as the submission confirmations get sent to the email address you supply.

This probably isn't intentional, but after the initial submissions come through, the rest seem to be dripped as some directories take longer than others to accept your link. So say you ordered 500, you would get 350-400 initial responses, then maybe 100 more during the next few weeks, and then the odd one coming in months later. These numbers vary, but it's another good part of the service, even if it's not an advertised feature.

This is the best directory submission service i've found.

Hi
Just got my report (after 3 days), thanks.
I'll send you more orders in the next weeks.

Thank you very much Jimmy it is really great to work for you

You are most welcome for more orders

Just a quick review as i've been using seork's directory submission service for a while now.

The report actually contains the category the site has been submitted to, which makes this better than many other directory submission services as you know where to look for your link - rather than spending ages trying to find the right category.

You can see the work being done as the submission confirmations get sent to the email address you supply.

This probably isn't intentional, but after the initial submissions come through, the rest seem to be dripped as some directories take longer than others to accept your link. So say you ordered 500, you would get 350-400 initial responses, then maybe 100 more during the next few weeks, and then the odd one coming in months later. These numbers vary, but it's another good part of the service, even if it's not an advertised feature.

This is the best directory submission service i've found.

@devknob

Changed order details received and I sent you PM to go through Please get back to me ASAP

@RICK430

Details are sent to you if you have any question for Titles please let me know

I like to try 20% discount for pack 3 do you accept syntax ? And how many titles i can use ?

NO I do not accept Sytax as we did not worked on it so I suggest you to give me description spinned by you. Other details I sent you in PM so provide those details.

More orders welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.