High PR Authority Profile Link Building on *Schedule*

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadamUSAin

Sep 8, 2010
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hi Everyone,

Today i`m introducing you one of a kind Profile Link Building Service with Schedule option.

Why is so special about this service ?

*We use only PR3-PR8 forums.
We don`t deal with anything lower then that, because we already know how hard it is to index them especially when the main forum is not even indexed.

*Up to 3 Backlinks/Profile.
This is not Xrumer forum so you can give us up to 3 different domains and different keywords, because we will not mix them together.

*Schedule Option : You can specify how many backlinks/day and how often you will like to receive.

Our recommendation is :
20/day for the 500 Profiles Package.
10/day for the 250 Profiles Package.

*Mainly Do-Follow
*Natural revisit to profiles : So your account on the forum will be more natural, and will be indexed by search engines more naturally and effectively.

*Easy set and forget form. It takes only 1 min to place an order and we`ll take care of the rest.
*Reports sent to your email weekly.
*Private Proxy are used to leave no footprints.

Link Building Plans :

We understand how SEO works and thats why you should hire us !

Building 2000 Profiles in 1 day and not doing anything else for the rest of the month its not only bad for your website because you rise the SPAM flag but also, this SERP benefits, will not last long.
This way you`re loosing money rather then doing Internet Marketing.
With us, your linkbuilding looks natural and lasts forever.

So think outside the box and make the difference. Your Competitors don`t !

What about Reviews ?

Hello,

I am quite satisfied with the results of my last order and would like to take this new offer.
Will PM you my site details.

Excellent service i would definitely recommend it , my site saw an improvement in serps after his serivice , will definitely order more, he also give more then what is in the package in terms of links, but most importantly an honest person to deal with.

Cheeku

Received a detailed report! Report includes everything mentioned here. I was kept informed about the order, thats what I liked the best!

Great service!

This are from another forum but don`t get mad ...

We offer 10$ discount for fist 5 orders so go ahead, click on the linkbuilding plan that you`re interested and place your order.

I want to avail your services for my websites. Let me know about your SEO services.

Thanks for your interest !

If you wish a custom linkbuilding plan you should contact me and discuss.

Meanwhile, you can grab a copy review with 10$ discount of this service and test out the quality of my work. I guarantee your review will be positive ^^

Have a great day !

All Review Discounts taken !

My last client actually set up 3 discounted campaigns but i`m sure he will satisfied and come for more orders ^^

From now on, Prices are as following :
Package 1 : 37$
Package 2 : 57$

Taking more orders !

I think that was me - didn't mean to take advantage. =) I'll post a review as soon as I start receiving reports.

No problem it`s my pleasure...

Your first report will be delivered in 6 days from now to your email.

Taking new orders !

Note : As soon as we launch this service on all major forums, we`ll also launch a "special plan". Here are just few details about it :
*1000 High PR Profiles
*Profile Indexing included.
*Profile linkwheel.

so bookmark this thread cuz its going to be BIG ^^

We just hit our first 10 orders on Wicked Fire and for that reason, we`ll award 150 PR 3-PR 8 free review
to first member that requests it on this thread.
So go ahead and sign up for a free 450 backlinks package!

*Schedule option will not be used for this free review.
*Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your report.

*According to WF Reviews Rules.
1. You cannot ask for or do reviews if you have less than 200 posts and at least 10 itraders.

is this still available with $10 discount?

Does this mean hat Ill receive a report everyday on my email with 10 profiles?

is this still available with $10 discount?

Does this mean hat Ill receive a report everyday on my email with 10 profiles?

Hello mate,

The 10$ discount isn`t available anymore.
About reports, i`ll gather those 10 profiles daily in one list and send it to you weekly ^^

The total should be 4 reports.

Have a great day !

Okay, the guy sent me a free review copy. In return I got a lot of Profile backlinks with the desired do-follow anchor text. These aren't xrumer links but authentic and good forums.

Things look okay for now and if you are really looking for some profile links then your can vouch on this guy.

At the moment, I am doing my little trick to index them and energize their power to the full effect. I know they may not be enough to get me to 1# but lets see what happens.

Will report back if I see any SERP changes.

Thanks a lot for the service.

Where are your "100% postive reviews"? I don't see anything that hints at you offering anything of value...

Did you just woke up to tell me that ?
I had 100% positive reviews selling this service on another forum.

Let`s keep it simple : Not interested -> X Button.

For lots of my clients this service looks very interesting and with awesome results.

Okay, the guy sent me a free review copy. In return I got a lot of Profile backlinks with the desired do-follow anchor text. These aren't xrumer links but authentic and good forums.

Things look okay for now and if you are really looking for some profile links then your can vouch on this guy.

At the moment, I am doing my little trick to index them and energize their power to the full effect. I know they may not be enough to get me to 1# but lets see what happens.

Will report back if I see any SERP changes.

Thanks a lot for the service.

Thanks for your review.

Yes, you can`t hit first spot in Google with 150 profiles in that niche...

Although I`m sure your SERP`s gonna improve ..

Talk to you soon ^^

We have a special offer for our Next 2 orders.They will benefit a free indexing process for their backlinks :
*We`ll create custom RSS Feed
*We`ll submit it to 10 RSS Feed Aggregators including Feedlisting

The average indexing rate is about 50%.

Status
Not open for further replies.