High PageRank Blog Commenting Service|Cheap Price|Free Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

debrian

Aug 27, 2009
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
[FONT=&quot]Hello WickedFire members,
If you are interested in purchasing High Page Rank Blog Comments, then this might be the service you were looking at. It is no need to mention the importance of acquiring High Page Rank Backlinks to your site to get it indexed highly in search engines like Google. These High Page Rank Backlinks will be very helpful in achieving Higher SERP(Search Engine Ranking Position) for a targeted keyword.

Package 1 :
2 PR1 + 5 PR3 + 4 PR4 + 2 PR5 = $10

Package 2 :
2 PR1 + 6 PR3 + 6 PR4 + 3 PR5 + 1 PR6 = $15

Free Reviews :
For 2 members with 15+ itrader, I will give FREE 1*PR5 and 2*PR3.

Details Needed :
* Anchor Text
* URL
* Email to send the report

Payment:
Paypal

Thanks
[/FONT]

This guy is super fast, got my report the comments are well written and on high PR pages (actual page) the comments are also related to the topic. well done job.

That was fast...
I got the review report, links are there, very fast service,
thank you,
Saar
Thanks for your honest review.

This guy is super fast, got my report the comments are well written and on high PR pages (actual page) the comments are also related to the topic. well done job.
Thanks for it, i appreciate it. :)

I'll take your package 2:

2 PR1 + 6 PR3 + 6 PR4 + 3 PR5 + 1 PR6 = $15

Please PM me your PayPal info.
I was PM you, please check it.
thanks

That was fast...
I got the review report, links are there, very fast service,
thank you,
Saar

What a fucking poor effort at reviewing this service. Zodiac gets slightly higher marks than Saar with 1/10 but still fucking shoddy.

'The guy delivered and the links are there' - great, that is the minimum fucking standard.

Were the blogs even slightly fucking relevant?

Were the other comments full of shit or do they look like ongoing concerns?

Were there 10,000 previous spammed comments?

The guy is giving free reviews to hopefully get some more business, if he is providing a great service then we want to know, if it is a shit service then we want to know.

These 2 reviews don't say fuck all. If I was the OP I'd go and delete your free comments just to spite you and give them to someone who can write a decent review.

What a fucking poor effort at reviewing this service. Zodiac gets slightly higher marks than Saar with 1/10 but still fucking shoddy.

'The guy delivered and the links are there' - great, that is the minimum fucking standard.

Were the blogs even slightly fucking relevant?

Were the other comments full of shit or do they look like ongoing concerns?

Were there 10,000 previous spammed comments?

The guy is giving free reviews to hopefully get some more business, if he is providing a great service then we want to know, if it is a shit service then we want to know.

These 2 reviews don't say fuck all. If I was the OP I'd go and delete your free comments just to spite you and give them to someone who can write a decent review.
hey, what is ur problem here?
I give free review for someone with good itrader, so can reviews this service, if not good, so i can close this thread, and finish.
The comments are well written by my teams, so i didnt spam with my comment, i didnt know with other someone comments on same site with spammed, so i just comments with right. Some blogs are relevant, some blogs are general too.

Status
Not open for further replies.