High DA/PA/PR Contextual Health Blog Posts For Gay Webmasters Who Own Health Sites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Island

Jun 25, 2012
Toronto
Rating - 100%
26   0   0

Do you own a site in the health niche?

Let me guess, it’s incredibly hard for you to get niche relevant contextual backlinks.

I don’t really have to go over the benefits of having blog posts from high PR Health niche websites for your health sites.

They are all on different hosting companies (not just different IPs), private registration, and we DO NOT EVER GIVE OUT REPORTS. The only exception is for moderators/repeat customers we trust. This is to preserve the security of our network. All sites have completely different themes, and a couple of the sites also have well designed logos. One of the sites also has a mailing list.

We only use high quality unique content from Native English writers. We already have content fit for high end authority sites on our sites. Let's not forget that these are aged domains. Additionally our Homepage OBL is low. Most other services have a OBL on their homepage of around 25-35 while our Homepage OBL is only 15.

After this thread is done I'll not open another thread for another few weeks so the posts can stay on for a longer period of time.

There's no doubt about it, if you want a combination of safety and power, we are your choice. The backlink profiles of these sites are solid.

At this point, you’re probably thinking, “Sweet, but what are the domain stats”?

Right now we have a total of 6 PR2-3 Health domains available for a total of 100$ if you buy all 6 posts.

Site Stats

Site 1- PR3, DA of 31, PA of 39. Almost 11 Years Old. 30$ per blog post.

A high quality site which includes a PR4 page link from a PR8 University domain. Also includes many high PR links from other health sites in the same niche.

Site 2- PR2 DA of 41. PA of 51. Almost 5 Years Old. 20$ per blog post.

Site on a specific disease. Includes a wide variety of dofollow and nofollow links. The previous owner appears to have done a lot of manual blog commenting(high quality blog comments).

Site 3- PR2 DA 28, PA 38. 3 Years Old. 20$ per blog post.

Includes high quality natural links from a variety of health domains.

Site 4- PR3 DA 38, PA 48. 8 Years Old. 32$ per blog post.

Includes a strong backlink profile with powerful Health authority backlinks, a PR4 Wikipedia link, and a link from Huffington Post. A very powerful domain.

Site 5- PR3 DA 17, PA 27. 2 Years old. 30$ per Blog Post.

This site used to be a site for a protest movement regarding health care. Has links from other NGO organizations.

Site 6- PR3 DA 24, PA 33. 12 Years old. 30$ per Blog Post.

Site on Genetics for specific country. Includes contextual health backlinks.

Combo Deal

Get all 6 Sites for 100$(Discounted from 162$)

Reviews-

7qo3.jpg

FAQ-

How long should SERP changes take?

After the completion notification is done, you should keep an eye on the SERPS for 2-3 weeks for an increase in rank. Ahrefs usually shows the site pretty quickly.

What kind of posts are accepted?

Posts in the health niche are accepted; no pharmacy links or adult links are accepted. Fitness posts may be accepted depending on your site. Please PM me first me to check.

What’s the TAT?

It takes a week to get the content written. The TAT will be 5-10 days.

How long will they stay on the homepage?

An average of 2-3 weeks at which point they will roll off the front page. These blogposts will stay on the blogs permanently while I still own them.

What’s the OBL on these blogs?

We have a max of 15 Blogposts(15 OBL) on the homepage of our sites.

What's the refund policy?

No refunds unless we can't deliver the work due to some reason(for example, if we decide we can't accept your url).

Are reports given?

Nope. This is to protect the privacy of our network and ensure its safety.

Why are your packages priced more expensively than normal blog posts?

We use awesome content, we have sites with powerful stats, and these are contextual links.

Last edited:

Quick review: been a repeat buyer of Island's health network for a few months now and every single time I buy i see an impressive bump in my SERP's. Just look at the domain stats for the sites.. if you are in the health niche these are a must buy

Quick review: been a repeat buyer of Island's health network for a few months now and every single time I buy i see an impressive bump in my SERP's. Just look at the domain stats for the sites.. if you are in the health niche these are a must buy

Thanks for the review!

Invest in some solid contextual health links from strong health domains. A great addition to your health sites backlink profiles.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT29gXp6mss]Avicii - Wake Me Up (Pete Tong Radio 1 Premiere) - YouTube[/ame]

Review: It's really one of the best networks now on wickedfire (from the ones that I have tried). Gave me a nice boost for two URL's. Also, he is a nice guy to deal with.

Simas33, Thanks for the review and I appreciate all the business you give me!

There's a reason this service has a high number of repeat buyers. This are quality relevant links with great stats, and you're seriously being left behind if you let your competition grab these links.

Last edited:
Bump!

Read a couple of reviews above to see why many of my clients buy this package multiple times for their various health sites.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6jhuhsG-7w]50 Cent - We Up (Explicit) ft. Kendrick Lamar - YouTube[/ame]

Bump!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGd9DTTrX4U]ScHoolboy Q - Hands On The Wheel Feat A Rocky (Official Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Also I have a question for y'all.

Is anyone interested in links from .ca domains or from music/arts/culture sites. I have a major hookup for both so lemme know and I can have services up for both.

Last edited:
Bump!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQZNvuEgmwU]JAY Z - BBC (Feat. Beyonce & Nas) (Magna Carta Holy Grail) - YouTube[/ame]

Bump!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y9-BR4O5bo]Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness (Monsieur Adi Remix) - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.