Hey Firebugs...

JayJee

New member
Mar 12, 2011
3
0
0
Sydney, Australia
Just joined up, and wanted to shout out a big g'day to fellow members. Here to learn and teach and looking forward to mingling with you guys. See you on the forum.

Cheers
 


im actually speechless right now. It's gotten to the point where theres really no point in trying, the flood of noobs who don't read the rules is endless and will never cease.

Oh and make sure to read the newbie guide right above me... it has like, all sorts of info and stuff ... sigh..
 
They should put in big bold text in beginning of TOS or wherever you check. DO NOT MAKE INTRODUCTION IN STS OR WILL BE BANNED. This is getting out of hand... I'm going to start a new internet marketing forum, Wickedpointworld.com
 
They should put in big bold text in beginning of TOS or wherever you check. DO NOT MAKE INTRODUCTION IN STS OR WILL BE BANNED. This is getting out of hand... I'm going to start a new internet marketing forum, Wickedpointworld.com

That's gold!!
 
1290460891885.jpg


jesus_agrees_gtfo.gif


gtfo_2.jpg
 
im actually speechless right now. It's gotten to the point where theres really no point in trying, the flood of noobs who don't read the rules is endless and will never cease.

Oh and make sure to read the newbie guide right above me... it has like, all sorts of info and stuff ... sigh..

Man, I agree... I've actually started to lose heart, and that's not easy to do to me.

There's GOTTA be a way to code something to handle this? I'm NOT a coder, but couldn't a filter for VBulletin be written that does something like:

Code:
IF FORUM=STS AND N00B HAS < XX POSTS, ON SUBMIT REDIR TO DICKROLL +7DAY BAN
Coders??