Here’s a quick way to jump to the first page of Google…

Status
Not open for further replies.

VonRohn

Get on My Horse!
Apr 27, 2009
Edinburgh, UK
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
"Overwhelm Google With Effective Turbocharged Editorial In-Content Links" – Introducing: Masterpiece Linkbuilding!

After reading lukep’s post about his EMD Empire I decided I too wanted a piece of that sweet pie and bought a bunch of EMD’s

I’m doing a variation of his strategy and building sites with a decent number of pages (each with a bunch of content) targeting many keywords

For link building I hired two guys full time that I taught myself… that was a bit of overkill because the strategy used proved to be very effective

Now the emd’s are ranking #1 across the board for some pretty difficult and profitable keywords and my guys are basically farting around doing jack shit while they wait for more properties to be built…

Being the evil capitalist pig that I am I decided to whore them out to Wickedfire and open another revenue stream for me (and make you a bunch of money in the process)…

So, what have been working for me really well are in-content editorial links in web 2.0 properties with a bunch of content, pictures, videos and also links to trusted pages (basically web 2.0 properties that look natural and don’t scream spam). Then I turbo charge them with a TON of other links: RSS directory links, social bookmarks (they work really well when pointed directly to your money site too, I recommend river’s service for that), auto-approve blog comments and web 2.0 profiles.

This is why I propose to you three packages:

Leonardo Package:

20 manually created web 2.0 properties (each with own C-class IP) with 5-8 posts each using spinned yet readable content (at least 10 different pieces of content will be used, gathered from various sources), images and videos – at least 1200 words in total per property. The posting will be spread within a 3 day timeframe and the post with your link (one per property) will be randomly posted during that time; the objective is that the properties look as natural and legitimate as possible. Unique titles and usernames will be used so to minimize footprints

Then, your high-quality web 2.0 properties will be turbocharged in the following way:

• Each property will be submitted to 25 RSS directories;
  • 100 Social bookmarks to each of the web 2.0 properties (to the post with your link in it);
  • 15000 AA blog comments in total to the posts with your link in it;
  • 5000 AA blog comments in total to the other posts within the properties using a different list than the one above;
  • 10 web 2.0 profiles to each property.

Total links funneled to your page: 22720

Price: $187
Turnaround: 7 days

Raphael Package:

40 manually created web 2.0 properties (each with its own C-class IP) with 5-8 posts each using spinned yet readable content (at least 20 different pieces of content will be used, gathered from various sources), images and videos – at least 1200 words in total per property. The posting will be spread within a 3 day timeframe and the post with your link (one per property) will be randomly posted during that time; the objective is that the properties look as natural and legitimate as possible. Unique titles and usernames will be used so to minimize footprints

Then, your high-quality web 2.0 properties will be turbocharged in the following way:

• Each property will be submitted to 30 RSS directories;
  • 150 Social bookmarks to each of the web 2.0 properties (to the post with your link in it);
  • 25000 AA blog comments in total to the posts with your link in it;
  • 10000 AA blog comments in total to the other posts within the properties;

Total links funneled to your page: 47640

Price: $337
Turnaround: 8 days

Donatello Package:

60 manually created web 2.0 properties (each with its own C-class IP) with 5-8 posts each using spinned yet readable content (at least 30 different pieces of content will be used, gathered from various sources), images and videos – at least 1200 words in total per property. The posting will be spread within a 3 day timeframe and the post with your link (one per property) will be randomly posted during that time; the objective is that the properties look as natural and legitimate as possible. Unique titles and usernames will be used so to minimize footprints

• Each property will be submitted to 100 RSS directories;
  • 200 Social bookmarks to each of the web 2.0 properties (to the post with your link in it);
  • 45000 AA blog comments in total to the posts with your link in it;
  • 20000 AA blog comments in total to the other posts within the properties;

Total links funneled to your page: 83960

Price: $507
Turnaround: 10 days

A full report will be provided with the URL’s of the properties and respective usernames, passwords and email addresses. You will also receive a full list of all the other links directed to the web 2.0 properties

I will be offering 5 Review copies with 50% discount to qualified members in a first come, first served basis. Just post below to claim your review copy and I’ll PM you the order link.

The number of orders my minions can process is limited. As soon as that limit is reached I will stop taking orders to ensure our existing clients get maximum quality.

just bought the leonardo package will post how it goes.

Thanks bud. I'm sure you will like the results.

With the price you're charging, you should definitely use content that is not scraped...

Well, this wasn't designed from the ground up to be a service, so raising the perceived value was not something I tough about.

The content is manually picked from organic web 2.0 properties using specific criteria depending on the keywords we are targeting, spunned to be highly unique and then corrected to be readable. That's the best way I found to emulate natural web 2.0's.

Status
Not open for further replies.