Help with ringtone affiliate sites...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon said:
I think you guys should try out XY7.com -- I don't use them, but I was just speaking to an affiliate that used to use them for other offers and they sounded really underrated.

You XY7.com guys should do more advertising! Get the word out bitches!

As an affiliate manager of xy7.com I would be happy to send anyone info on our top and exclusive deals, even if you are not signed up on the network. Also, we offer a referral program in which you receive 5% of the commission earn by the people you refer for the life of there account. I am available any time, my cell is always on.

what's the prob with directtrack backend? i am new to mainstream affiliate programs

shoemoney said:
I just dunno if I could get passed the directtrack backend

Shoemoney,

I totally see where your coming from about the DT issue. However, sign up on the network and I will personally work with you and test every link before you run an offer to make sure it works. Give me a call if you want to talk about it a little more. We have several thousand affiliates so it can't be that bad right, lol. Also, if you give me a chance we can work somthing out to where I can link peeps to your site off of mine.

LOOK at you go Big Mike in the house! fellas I have worked with Mike for almost a year now as much as I hate the way they do business and I have gotten stiffed. You all will figure that out! But the bottom line is you will not find a better AM out there (even though I am the only affiliate that didn't get perks such as dining or fights or anything else but grief ) We have made a ton of cash togather & that is what counts! he will fight for you and do anything to help you within his power. Don't let DT backend deter you from a great working opportunity with in my opinion one of the best. Getting paid is another story. Mike is great at what he does and will get the job done. So shoemoney you need help working the backend i will even help you just so Mike has an opportunity! Fellas I am telling you don't pass this one up!!!

Threejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.