Status
Not open for further replies.

LegitAM

WF Premium Member
Apr 7, 2010
Rating - 98.1%
53   1   0
Hey WF!

We are offering a link building service specifically for blog commenint with a few separate packages that will provide you with Pr3-Pr8 backlinks in 24-48 hour turn around. Each order will receive a report in excel format.

Packages:

Package 1: 10 PR8, 10 PR 7, 10 PR6
Cost: $135

Package 2: 15 PR5, 15 PR4
Cost: $115

Package 3: 15 PR3, 10 PR4, 5 PR5
Cost: $90

Package 4: 10 PR3, 10 PR4, 10 PR5
Cost: $85

Package 5: 10 PR1, 10 PR2, 10 PR3
Cost: $55

Package 6: 5 PR5, 5 PR4, 5 PR3, 5 PR2, 5 PR1
Cost: $60

• 3 Reviews will be given out of Package 3 only for $40 a piece.
  • Turn Around time is 24-48 hours max. Anchor text is optional, you may use up to 2 anchor texts.
  • If for any reason you are unsatisfied contact me via PM and I will work to make you satisfied!

in addition to the admins free review you might also want to give a free review to the following members to help get yourself some more orders:
dchuk, Bofu2u, Grindstone, and Guerrilla

LegitAM you spelled "
blog commenint" wrong BTW

good luck with your service

I'll take package 3 review at $40 as long as these are not SHIT pages with 800,000 spam comments.

Sounds good. Please PM me with your information.

What kind of OBL's are on these blog comments already?

I'm not entirely sure, you can make a max request (as long as it is reasonable) and I will see to it that it is done to your standards.

in addition to the admins free review you might also want to give a free review to the following members to help get yourself some more orders:
dchuk, Bofu2u, Grindstone, and Guerrilla

LegitAM you spelled "
blog commenint" wrong BTW

good luck with your service

Rock Star, thank you I will be contacting a few of them definitely. I want the best reputation I can get it. I didn't even realize I made a typo, thanks for pointing that out!

How long will the comments be on first page, average?

I'm not quite sure to be honest. They should all be permanent backlinks though if that is what you are concerned about.

Status
Not open for further replies.