Healthy Green Linkjuice| Mega-Powered PR6 Links For Your Branded Health Domains! II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Island

Jun 25, 2012
Toronto
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Note- The PR has changed after the update. These are still amazing links, but full disclosure.

salespageblack.jpg

I got really lucky when the owners let these two domains expire and I picked them up. I've rebuilt them again with tons of original content that's extremely relevant.

Both have ridiculous back link profiles. I'm talking .gov, .edu, and tons of authority health site links. I'm talking former non-commercial health sites with 0 commercial intent anchor texts.

I then proceeded to put around 26,000 words of well written authority content and dozens of quality out bound links in each article. This content is pure non-commercial OBLs. I'm talking 2$ per 100 words stuff.... so you know its going to be good. Both sites are also branded, one has an email list + logo, and the other has a custom header.

Its pretty clear that a link from this domain is going to be a major asset for your site. Consider the ton of quality content, and the high quality outbound citations, and the concrete backlink profile.

I'm only accepting high quality domains. If your site isn't a long term quality site, we can't accept it. I'm going to be selling very limited number of sitewides and homepage stickies so if you'd like in on the action send me an email, PM me, or skype me.

Packages
Sitewide Link*- 1300$ for both sitewides.

800$ individually. Limited to 4 Sales per site. Includes a sticky on the homepage with anchor of your choice(as long as its reasonable). This is the big daddy package. Don't let your competitor get one of these.

Homepage Stickies- 750$ for both homepage stickies. Limited to 4 sales per site. 400$ Individually. Very powerful.

Standard Post- 140$ for both sites. Standard post which will spend some time on the homepage. Great power at a very reasonable price.

How to Order

Click on the Wufoo form and enter the details of your site. I'll get back to you on whether we can can accept your site, as well as a payment invoice.

No MFA/thin/low quality sites allowed. If your site isn't of real value then we can't link to it.

If you are a SEO agency I can do monthly payment plans for the bigger packages.

TAT is 7-12 days. Content used is of high quality(hey, if the original editor likes it you know its good).

*Unless your site fits our site exactly what we are going to do is create a white label paper that bridges our sites content together. I.e if a manual reviewer somehow is looking through your links the link will look like a hard won link for an excellent piece of content. So the sitewide would link to a page on your site that has the content on it. However the homepage sticky included would still link to whatever page you want.

Reviews

reviews.jpg

Last edited:

Review:

I got one of these on review. I've actually been privy to them for a while and had a chance to look over the backlinks and what not months ago. Both of these sites are 100% super legit. I actually begged Island to sell them to me. Like, I literally begged. I asked a few separate times, and even showed him my dick. He still wouldn't sell. For Health, and especially for SERIOUS health, not diet and fitness although they work, you will dig the shit out of these sites.

My post itself seemed like it was pretty long. Longer than 500 words. The quality of the content as grade A beefy, and an awesome picture was attached to the post. Everything else is as I requested in regards to URLs and Anchors.

If you are a health buyer, hit this up fosho.

I also did a review in the previous thread, and I love this service. These are the good links, the whitehat links your mother told you about--the GLENGARRY links. Get em yawl.

Review:

I got one of these on review. I've actually been privy to them for a while and had a chance to look over the backlinks and what not months ago. Both of these sites are 100% super legit. I actually begged Island to sell them to me. Like, I literally begged. I asked a few separate times, and even showed him my dick. He still wouldn't sell. For Health, and especially for SERIOUS health, not diet and fitness although they work, you will dig the shit out of these sites.

My post itself seemed like it was pretty long. Longer than 500 words. The quality of the content as grade A beefy, and an awesome picture was attached to the post. Everything else is as I requested in regards to URLs and Anchors.

If you are a health buyer, hit this up fosho.

I was offered a lifetime supply of cones... hard to turn down.

I also did a review in the previous thread, and I love this service. These are the good links, the whitehat links your mother told you about--the GLENGARRY links. Get em yawl.

Thanks man! I'm glad you love these links.

CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL OFFER- 20 PERCENT OFF HOMEPAGE STICKIES AND SITEWIDES FOR NEXT 2 BUYERS!

Last edited:
CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL OFFER- 20 PERCENT OFF HOMEPAGE STICKIES AND SITEWIDES FOR NEXT 2 BUYERS!

Btw guys, we can't accept garciana cambogia page or blatant diet offers as we've already had some people asking for those. Sorry about that. I want to keep these sites clean, so send me your authority sites.

Evening Bump!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8ymgFyzbDo]The Hobbit - Far Over the Misty Mountains Cold (Extended Cover) - YouTube[/ame]

PR update, sites went down a bit in PR(to be expected since I never build links to sites I buy, I like to preserve them in their natural crystal clean state instead of spamming them to artificially boost stats) but the DA/PA stats are still golden :).

I want to buy just one post, from the 1st site (the one with more authority). :costumed-smiley-013
Is it possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.