Health and Dental Insurance for Self Employed?

^ reported fucko, go back to DP and don't concern yourself with post-count.

I'm looking into options myself at the moment, forming a new s-corp this week out of Nevada, only having 2 people in the corporation is going to cause for some rape insurance wise. Individual plans seem alright and we might have to take that route to avoid being gouged.

Anyone who doesn't have health/dental insurance?

Yep!! And reading what some of you guys pay I'm happy to live in a country where I don't need it. (Well for most of my body that is... for some fucked up reason, here our great leaders think teeth and eyes aren't as important as the rest.)

Work four hours a day UPS and get full-time benefits. That's what I do to get $10 doctor visits, ambulance rides, and even free massage. Then again I don't make much money in AM yet, so I have to keep this job anyway. :(

But I suppose if you do have the energy, 20 hours out of your week can equate to an extra $800 (PPC money?) a month with mad, free benies.

I didn't have health insurance, but 4 blood cloths in the right leg and a 23k hospital stay made sure I am never without it again. Now it costs me 20.00 to get my blood tested every week instead of 120.00.

I think you should consider a BlueCross/BlueShield policy. Their rates are very good right now if you don't have any pre-existing conditions. You can also add a dental policy. Aetna and Humana can be very good also, but I think your best bet at the moment is BCBS.

This topic is one of the great reasons why I refuse to live in USA anymore. Health insurance...don't need it. Car Insurance...don't need it. Pay taxes...don't need to.

1 <3 South America.

Oh, and did I mention it's always 75 degrees, sunny blue sky EVERY DAY of the year?

Hey,
When you are self-employed, you have only yourself to count on to get the job done, so you can’t afford to be sidelined by dental problems. Regular check-ups can help you avoid common oral health issues, such as cavities, gingivitis, and periodontitis; and they give your dentist an opportunity to identify small problems before they become large ones. During my research, I found this amazing article Dental Insurance Training Course Outline - All-Star Dental Academy. This going to be really helpful to you. It's all about dental insurance.