Have you done a weed or a hard-drug in your life?

Have You Smoked Weed or Done a Hard Drug?

• YES

Votes: 42 70.0%
  • NO

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Scared of the Feds Watching.. nerd like that

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
Hi Jeffrey.

just wanted to let you know, I've been traveling the US this last year. Living in some important places. I look out my window and see the Cosmopolitan on the Las Vegas strip. What do you see looking out yours?

Egh.............. just stunting on you a bit more... Keep hating... I'll take your time and energy all day

SHAAAAAAAAAPOW

- God Bless

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-mocking-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-212.gif

done a weed? another classic thread by creator? makes $11k off youtube in a year or three?

Hi Jeffrey.

just wanted to let you know, I've been traveling the US this last year. Living in some important places. I look out my window and see the Cosmopolitan on the Las Vegas strip. What do you see looking out yours?

Egh.............. just stunting on you a bit more... Keep hating... I'll take your time and energy all day

SHAAAAAAAAAPOW

- God Bless

now this response on top of all that? I'm now convinced creator is a troll or pewep.

Why does creator always have to always derail his own threads? Is it me or does everyone else notice how when he doesn't like a single persons comment he completely self destructs in his own threads. Lol

2ykdksp.jpg

Hi Jeffrey.

SHAAAAAAAAAPOW

- God Bless

Picture0106.jpg

I done a weed once but I done a weed in my pants, I had to change my pants because of all the weed that came out.

OP why should I not ban you

well hopefluly my DM to Jon will help settle the issue.

putting money into this forum ........ which i've done .... should earn more respect than some of the other filth that crawls here. At least i'd think.

Money talks... BS walks... even if it's not a whole lot.. still more than half those ignoramous computer weirdos talking in here probably.

putting money into this forum ........ which i've done .... should earn more respect than some of the other filth that crawls here i'd think.
It doesn't.

putting money into this forum ........ which i've done .... should earn more respect than some of the other filth that crawls here. At least i'd think.

Money talks... BS walks... even if it's not a whole lot.. still more than half those ignoramous computer weirdos talking in here probably.

you-think-this-is-a-motherfucking-game-cat.jpg

Hi Jeffrey.

SHAAAAAAAAAPOW

- God Bless

There's a lot of us here in Vegas. None of us would want to stay on the strip though. I don't see how you can stand it.

EDIT:

Every time I go down to the strip I end up in a piss poor mood wanting to punch people or run them over with my truck.

EDIT EDIT:

Let me know if you need hard drugs or weeds.

I have smoked the green stuff, quality shit, its pretty good,

I did get hungry, went to jack in the crack and ordered shit loads of food.

There's a lot of us here in Vegas. None of us would want to stay on the strip though. I don't see how you can stand it.

EDIT:

Every time I go down to the strip I end up in a piss poor mood wanting to punch people or run them over with my truck.

EDIT EDIT:

Let me know if you need hard drugs or weeds.

Lol I lived in Manhattan ( e91st ) & Downtown Denver the last 10 years. I actually like the energy of people around............ easy access to everything. everything i need to buy is around. . . . Fun restaurants to try out... cool little events..... Can walk around and be social.......

i actually like to experience the city i'm living in..... so i'm usually in the heart of it.

Plan to go abroad next year.

You Only Live Once.