Have you done a weed or a hard-drug in your life?

Have You Smoked Weed or Done a Hard Drug?

• YES

Votes: 42 70.0%
  • NO

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Scared of the Feds Watching.. nerd like that

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters

Creator

Oct 19, 2011

Just want to see if the numbers are pretty lop-sided as basic society, in this forum of people with financial advancement.

Reactions: BluAffiliate

I tried smoking weeds from the lawn but nothing happened except I got dizzy from all the coughing. Is that what smoking a weed is supposed to be like?

Just want to see if the numbers are pretty lop-sided as basic society, in this forum of people with financial advancement.

From how faggie your post is, i'm sure you've never left your parent's house before.

If you ever find yourself questioning "why does my WickedFire brethren pelt me with bricks"
sInDA.png

Refer to posts such as this one.....

Hi Jeffrey.

just wanted to let you know, I've been traveling the US this last year. Living in some important places. I look out my window and see the Cosmopolitan on the Las Vegas strip. What do you see looking out yours?

Egh.............. just stunting on you a bit more... Keep hating... I'll take your time and energy all day

SHAAAAAAAAAPOW

- God Bless

Hi Jeffrey.

just wanted to let you know, I've been traveling the US this last year. Living in some important places. I look out my window and see the Cosmopolitan on the Las Vegas strip. What do you see looking out yours?

Egh.............. just stunting on you a bit more... Keep hating... I'll take your time and energy all day

SHAAAAAAAAAPOW

- God Bless
Hi Creator,

Just wanted to let you know, I couldn't care less about you or what you're doing. Based upon your last thread, you're a worthless piece of shit and likely to be banned soon. Like most people who act like they are ballers, you're most likely actually a peasant pretending to be someone they aren't. Irregardless, I don't care either way, but feel free to continue to flex your imaginary e-penis.

Lol i'm not pretending to be anything.

Just calling a hater a hater. And just giving you more to hate on. I mean, I gotta employ guys like you. It's what I do.

Lol @ Planet Hollywood comment............ people live there? thought it was a hotel.

Anyhow. Just giving you more to hate on and skating off. I'll just check the post later.

Shout outs To your Gang though.. i see you still reppin .. Wickedfire Mafia
623_fat-goth-gangster.gif

God Bless.