Hate being rich?

Say "fuck you" to the family? I'm sorry dude but I beg to differ.
From what I've seen so far, you have to fuck your relatives and convince your parents to not keep bothering about what relatives have to say.

It should be say "fuck you" to anyone keeping you down. It just happens to be that it seems like most of the time it is family doing it; that or a day job. The more I come to realize I need to say "fuck you" to certain people, the closer I get to making something for myself.

You know how like in RPGs, you slay dragons and shit to get gold so you can buy more stuff, and when you get the new stuff it's really fun? And then one day you use a cheat code to get unlimited $, do everything in like an hour, and then never touch the game again?

Don't do that in real life.

Thats the greatest part about this business....NO ONE needs to know how much money you make.

Just keep telling em you are happy, doing well, and paying your bills.

When you start needing body guards, you realize that getting rich has it's downfalls too. With anything good in life, there are always negatives to it.

But fuckin' a - more money, more problems. I wanted it all and I'm not done yet.

You know how like in RPGs, you slay dragons and shit to get gold so you can buy more stuff, and when you get the new stuff it's really fun? And then one day you use a cheat code to get unlimited $, do everything in like an hour, and then never touch the game again?

i feel kind of like that already. already traveled to most places i want to see, been with hot girls, etc. pretty much the only thing i have a desire to do anymore is go on skiing trips, but i haven't moved to the mountains because if i did, i'd probably get bored with skiing too. if i had billions of dollars i probably wouldn't do anything differently... i'd just have a lot of money sitting in the bank.

7FOz4.png