Has Anyone Here Used WordAi

gozimcpa

Jan 8, 2013
Does anyone here have any experience with WordAi?

I'm looking at building a bunch of sites to just get stuff passed by editorial teams. It's looking like a viable candidate, is it actually better than a typical spinner?

5608417-hourglass-tiffany-toth.jpg

4716407-sexy-big-boobs-in-a-hot-panties-pic.jpg

5598084-perfect-naked-asian-booty-of-alina-li.jpg

5638461-photo.jpg

If I'm not mistaken I think one of the owners happens to be on here, I'm sure they'll chime in. :)

Its the best spinner out there but not perfect none-the-less. Also, I've found that the more shitty the original article was, the more shitty the spun article will be (WordAI can't recognize grammar errors in the original).

Three quick notes:

First, as suggested by the difference in price points, the Turing plan does a better job than the Standard plan.

Second, the more "advanced" your vocabulary, the fewer spinning options available in the DB. For example, take a look at the following two phrases:

1. "All of these things come together to build on the idea"
2. "This confluence of factors enhances the foundational concept"

The software is likely to do a better job spinning the first phrase than the second phase.

Third, the software has trouble with conversational expressions (e.g. "every dog has his day," "fight fire with fire," etc.).

Disclaimer: I have never used other spinners, so I can't say whether WordAI blows everything else out of the water (I suspect it does). Nor have I ever hired a human writer to spin content. As such, I can't say how WordAI stacks up to that end.

Either way, cardine seems incredibly smart, awfully nice, and surprisingly humble given his accomplishments.

Let me tell you about WORDAI..:) just to give you an idea of how professional Alex is. First I have been a member for a year and wanted to upgrade to the new yearly discount launch.

but realized soon after I upgraded that I already paid for my year already.

Alex was every quick to handle this and refund. no problem.

Word AI is with out a doubt the best content rewriter of its kind.. pure and simple.

the new foreign language addition is also an excellent tool.

I just hope I am able to cash out before he ones days sells this to a larger company..

thanks

Its one of the best, works great for tier2 and beyond backlinks, but not perfect, which anyone using a spinner should not expect perfect.

Let me tell you about WORDAI..:) just to give you an idea of how professional Alex is. First I have been a member for a year and wanted to upgrade to the new yearly discount launch.

but realized soon after I upgraded that I already paid for my year already.

Alex was every quick to handle this and refund. no problem.

Word AI is with out a doubt the best content rewriter of its kind.. pure and simple.

the new foreign language addition is also an excellent tool.

I just hope I am able to cash out before he ones days sells this to a larger company..

thanks

Let me tell you about WORDAI.. Just to give you a notion of how professional Alex is. First I wanted to upgrade to the new annual discount start and have been a member for a year.

But recognized shortly after I upgraded that I paid for my year already.

Alex was every quick to handle this and refund. Not a problem.

Word AI is with out a doubt the best content rewriter of its type.. pure and simple.

the new foreign language add-on is also an excellent tool.

I just hope I'm able to cash out before he ones days sells this to a bigger business..

thanks

True story: I wrote a love letter to an ex I wanted to bang and she never replied. Then I put that shit through WordAI and resent the email... and Bam, sex that very nite!

Yep, WordAI got me Laid!! It's that Fucking Good.

WordAI is serious gold. Read the articles on my blog for more info and some nice strategies to use it for.

::emp::

The guy has really upped his email marketing game in recent months.

P.S

If I had another important point to add, I'd put it in the postscript as well.

Been lurking here for a while, but can't resist chiming in on this topic. Yes, Alex seems like a great guy, is very professional, and [currently] has the best spinner available. I agree but it ain't all that

I've used TBS, Chimp, SpinRewriter, Rapid Rewriter, and most recently the Turing Spinner at WordAI. For me, the Rapid Rewriter I bought 4 yrs ago beats them all, and is no longer supported. Loved the one-time fee - download, install, use forever.

WordAI is the best "in general" spinner but is *not* 10 times better than Spin Rewriter or TBS. However it costs 10 times as much (and is recurring). Whether that's worth the price of admission really comes down to what you do with your spun content. If you plan to post its content and make it stick (keep your backlinks), the shit better be good and so far that comes only from hand spun content for me. All spinners are just step 1 'content prep' if you're planning long term.

WordAI may be good for testing niches, but there's no way I can trust it to post clear, legible, moderator passed content on legit sites with real DA PA or TF like some make it sound. So, if I have to edit every line anyway (and I did using WAI), then why 10 times the price? Go ahead a flame away with the excuses for giving away your cash ~ I'm sure I'll be entertained